Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: I don't see reason to use anything else than M9 and Para9.

Nov 24, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

@SouthpawLP:

Before I answer, I want to ask You about something too:

Everytime when someone asking for lower health, people saying to him "Go back to U2 where You can killing people instantly" – I think You can agree with this?

Somehow these same people couldn't understand that killing people under 1 second on long range is nothing but U2 health flow in U3 mp. Yes, even on typical sniper LONG range. And it never was possible even for 4HK FAL and pre 1.14 ROF M9.

Are You agree with that too?

Besouse this is the reason why ND decided to choose beetwean:

1. Lower demage (that idea was promoted by SKIN and tripleWRECK)

2. Increase time beetwean next burst.

3. Increase recoil.

I still remember how You said that the only 1.13 G-Mal nerf should be reduce insane aim assist and recoil shouldn’t be touched. Then only really good players gonna have those rapid kills.

I’m not sure but the problem of instant kills wasn’t aim assist. That was the gun itself - He’s demage!

I found it’s actually pretty funny that G-Mal is solid only with Accuracy Mod. On the begining even for myself.  I don’t need it that much since I usually using Flynn’s G-Mal with Scope In lv.3, but I understand complaining of too hard aim of other players.

And then I understanded Your point.

However as long as we had Accuracy Mod which give You ability to kill players under 1 sec. On sniper range. (pre 1.13 G-Mal + Acc. Mod had almost 0 recoil)

- I fully understand that desission of ND.

Solution of future? Buff Current G-Mal to the line of recoil of G-Mal equiped in Accuracy Mod. Don’t allow that mod in future Un mp.  

You people should really understand that not all players who talking about nerfs are whinning, blindfiring 24/7 kids, but also players who really care about having fair gameplay for all. Except blindfire problem We never had that good balance of guns;

AK or M9 with Fleet Foot is my weapon of choice to deal with blindfire.

G-Mal is my 1st weapon on at least 7 open maps in TDM. (As long i stay out of hipfiring areas)

In hands of decent players FAL is still devastating, but harder to control than M9.

It's way better than was before.

As long people aiming with their M9, AK, FAL or G-Mal.

I just wroted that M9 & Para9 are too easy for Me.

Ps So, yea I could simply call them people without imagination.

Ps 2 People would complaining on blindfire exacly the same like they complaining actually, if recoil woudn’t be touched in 1.13.

It’s the AA helped them deal with it. No recoil.

I know english isn't your first language, but it would be really nice if you took more time to write your posts than what you probably do. Your posts are poorly written, grammatically speaking. As well as spelling and punctuation, too. I can't really respond to a post that's so hard to read that it gives me a headache.

Message 31 of 68 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Why not use FAL-SS you got way more control well at least if you can aim good enough when you aim well you can kill faster though
Message 32 of 68 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Well i actually agree with para 9 it's way better than arm micro but i actually use arm micro i'm not sure why
Message 33 of 68 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

@SouthpawLP:

Usually when discussion touched quality of my english  - You stopped answer, even when I finnaly edited them. My punctuation looking like that, becouse I trying to make my text a bit clearly to see. I'm sorry about line of my communication tho'

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 34 of 68 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Why not use FAL-SS you got way more control well at least if you can aim good enough when you aim well you can kill faster though

Don't let me wrong. I think FAL is still pretty good. Well maybe except too high recoil.

(i think both guns; G-Mal and FAL should be buffed to the line of recoil with accuracy, and Accuracy mods removed)

But in mods like 2v2, Plunder or Team Obj. automatics serve Me a lot better. Especially in close range situations. 

@South:

it corrected my previous reply.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 35 of 68 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Nov 25, 2012

GMAL still two bursts if you have the accuracy for it which creates very quick kills. Ironically works best in close range.

/thread.

Message 36 of 68 (213 Views)
Sackboy
455 posts

Nov 25, 2012
The dragon is a great alternative. So is the FAL. What makes the M9 so predominant is the blindfire. They fix the blindfire, other weapons make a comeback.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 37 of 68 (194 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Nov 25, 2012

It's definitely not all blindfire and no that will not immediately make all the other weapons glorious. Some of you guys are placing way too much of this on blindfire when it is clearly the map design that promotes not only that but also small to midrange encounters where the M9 excels the most. You can name all those maps off if you please but the main thing is people, at least high levels, still know how to avoid you on a lot of those maps without weird spawning. The Gmal works and is decent but something is still missing from it even if it is the SLIGHTEST of tuning problems it is just not as fun to use as it could be. Same with FAL but to a slightly larger extent IMO.

The mapo design encourages the exact ranges the M9 needs. A nerf to blindfire AND RoF is about all you could hope for and it will not be done so I really don't care anymore.

Message 38 of 68 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Nov 25, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

It's definitely not all blindfire and no that will not immediately make all the other weapons glorious. Some of you guys are placing way too much of this on blindfire when it is clearly the map design that promotes not only that but also small to midrange encounters where the M9 [blindfire] excels the most. You can name all those maps off if you please but the main thing is people, at least high levels, still know how to avoid you on a lot of those maps without weird spawning. The Gmal works and is decent but something is still missing from it even if it is the SLIGHTEST of tuning problems it is just not as fun to use as it could be. Same with FAL but to a slightly larger extent IMO.

The mapo design encourages the exact ranges the M9 [blindfire] needs. A nerf to blindfire AND RoF is about all you could hope for and it will not be done so I really don't care anymore.

Revised so that I agree with it.

Message 39 of 68 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2012
RoF and Blindfire is a prob. Not the M9 itself. Old discussion we had, so I'm not going to bother with this.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 68 (165 Views)
0 Likes