Wastelander
775 posts

Re: I don't see reason to use anything else than M9 and Para9.

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

You can blame yourself about this. You were one of the "Nerf the G-MAL into the ground" people. Deal with the outcome.

I suffered coz of hipfiring ROF M9/KAL7 scrubs in pre 1.13 times just like now - when I aimed my Chloe's/Jade's M9 at them everytime when they pop up on CQC range.

Your solution on that problem was keeping insane aim assist of  G-Mal which for sure wasn't the best anty-blindfire gun since 1.09 nerfed he's SP by 50%. (Since then FAL and AK were the best guns to deal with them)

You could understand Our point if You would using (and aiming) M9 or Drugonov more against hipfiring players in pre 1.13 mp. Look how things looking now; Users of those guns still complaining on blindfiring just like You or Me.

Nerf the G-MAL into the ground would be lower he's demage or rate of fire, and I was always against it. Hell I could agree that nerf recoil was little too high, but I understand that while Accuracy mod could make him unstopable even on sniper range. However recoil have nothing to do with hipfiring...

I'm fully agree that G-Mal need slighty more SP tho'.

Just like all other guns, since ND don't care about nerf annoying blindfire accuracy of automatics and Para9.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 11 of 68 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Nov 24, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Well the long guns are really controversial. The M9 is overused, yep, but the other guns do pose a threat, assuming they're the guns you have used for most of the game. I mean, I used the M9 and T-Bolt a lot, so you know. Yeah.

The Para 9 is no question. Good blindfire, good accuracy, and as a plus, it has three then melee.

The only problem of M9 is blindfire. That problem gone if You for example using stat hats which lower that accuracy by 5%. However in U3 mp we have also Blindfire and ROF mod, so yea; nerf M9 blindfire should be like another 10%.

And Para9... Smiley Happy Better in aiming than Micro - fine! Better in hipfiring than Micro? Are You freaking serious ND??

.........................................................................................................
Message 12 of 68 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 24, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

You can blame yourself about this. You were one of the "Nerf the G-MAL into the ground" people. Deal with the outcome.

dis <3

Message 13 of 68 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

renatabls wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

dis <3

*Sigh* You would say that if your fav. gun in pre 1.13 mp would be Chloe's M9 or Sniper?

Maybe instead of blaming eachother We could all agree that problem wasn't nerf aim assist of 1 gun, but blindfire accuracy of half other guns?

Message 14 of 68 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 24, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Maybe it's just cause you suck at aiming...who knows?

Definitely....

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Ak is better at long range than a M9

Ak is Stronger than any other weapon in the game (Minus Power's or Snipers)

If You equip him in Accuracy - It's only equal. Still G-Mal with Accuracy gonna be better there.

M9:

Pros:

- easier aim, better blindfiring accuracy and ROF.

Cons: lower Stopping Power, lower demage

AK:

Pros:

- good Stopping Power (good to deal with hipfiring and in head to head gun fights), higher demage

Cons:

- higher recoil, higher bullet spread, slower rate of fire, worst blindfire accuracy

In Summary: M9 win.

I still like the AK more, I find it much easier to shoot with (M9 reticule flies about way too fast.)
BTW, your aim in that video wasn't really the best.

Do you feel me?

Message 15 of 68 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

M9:

Pros:

- easier aim, better blindfiring accuracy and ROF.

Cons: lower Stopping Power, lower demage

AK:

Pros:

- good Stopping Power (good to deal with hipfiring and in head to head gun fights), higher demage

Cons:

- higher recoil, higher bullet spread, slower rate of fire, worst blindfire accuracy

In Summary: M9 win.

I still like the AK more, I find it much easier to shoot with (M9 reticule flies about way too fast.)
BTW, your aim in that video wasn't really the best.

Did You using him with Accuracy or Scope In mod? Becouse then is pretty solid. However if I hav choice: gun with 1 solid mod or diffrent weapon equiped in 2-3 mods, I will choose second option.

I love playing Obj. or 2v2 and like You know there is a lot more long range and CQC situations. Using AK there is little harder, but I'm agree still pretty decent option.

Btw, I don't care. I was on double fire there so it's cool that I survived. Man Happy

Message 16 of 68 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Nov 24, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken.

No more weapon nerfs. For the love of god, no more. Let's actually work on fixing the game's many technical issues.

Message 17 of 68 (322 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Aha. Players who AIMED with M9 or Sniper didn't suffer coz of problem with redicilous blindfire accuracy before 1.13.

G-Mal fanboys logic: You had problem? You shoulded use Our gun. (Sarcasm mode on)

Message 18 of 68 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Nov 24, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Aha. Players who AIMED with M9 or Sniper didn't suffer coz of problem with redicilous blindfire accuracy before 1.13.

G-Mal fanboys logic: You had problem? You shoulded use Our gun. (Sarcasm mode on)

It's a pretty established fact that I used the AK-47 and M9 as my primary weapons long before 1.13. You'd have to be an idiot to call me a "G-MAL fanboy".

Message 19 of 68 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7020 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Sans blindfire, all the longuns are pretty freakin balanced right now. I use the ND AK cause I like the feel a lot of the time, I use the GMAL w/ Accuracy cause it's still a super powered beast and needs no other mods if you have accuracy on it, I love Chloe's M9 and feel it works really well, and the FAL is my favorite gun in the whole game and in my oppinion the best but I can't use it again cause I'm still 10 levels short. I also like to occasionally go around aiming the KAL which can actually be effective. I rarely use the Dragon cause I just forget that it's there but I know there are people who are actually very, very good with it so it has it's own niche just like a sniper should and with the right boosters it can be extremely strong (they should still remove the aim assist from it though).

The pistols, not considering blindfire, work our pretty well too. The Para9 is great for all ranges, the Micro can be good for aiming if you slap on clip size and you're in range, the Raffica sucks for aiming unless you put on Accuracy and then it's pretty good (it needs either one less bullet to kill or an accuracy increase, cause it's just so crippled with meh accuracy and a tiny base clip), and the Tau is good but only if you know how to use it properly (it's great for the most recent mesh map).

Blindfire is the thing that throws everything out of balance right now. Fix blindfire and you pretty much have a balanced gun game, but to readress your main point, there are plenty of reasons to use other guns but I guess it's only if you can adapt to them or have the accuracy.

Message 20 of 68 (274 Views)