Naughty Paw
19905 posts

Re: I can't play this game for more than an hour without wanting to throw my controller off a cliff

Aug 13, 2012
Play in a party and you'll have more fun winning. Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 20 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Re: I can't play this game for more than an hour without wanting to throw my controller off a cliff

Aug 13, 2012
that what unnecessary changes to the core mechanics cause.
change isnt always good especially if it worked well in the first place.
Message 12 of 20 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 13, 2012
Who on earth is LUDICROUS_BANANA?
Message 13 of 20 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Aug 13, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Does anyone else get EXTREMELY mad when playing this? This game is a lot of fun, but its so unbalanced, its crazy. 

I used to before Patch 1.13. The game has gotten a whole lot better now.

Message 14 of 20 (194 Views)
Splicer
90 posts

Aug 13, 2012

clskier wrote:

Someone who has been here alot longer than you? Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 20 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Aug 13, 2012

clskier wrote:

It was my old account that I used to use on these forums.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 16 of 20 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6805 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I rage quite a bit on this game. The things that made me rage the most was wasting countless matches to level boosters and especially when the O button screws me over and gets me killed. The booster training was my own doing so eh, but the O button, oh the O buttion...

Feet
Message 17 of 20 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

I could play UC2 for hours on my own but there is something about this game that makes it unbearable to play for long periods of time on your own. Though 1.13 has helped a bit to cure that, it can't fix getting mad at the remaining flaws in the game.

Compared to other games, in particular Fifa, this doesn't make me as mad as playing that.

Message 18 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

I always rage when I play this game too. Mostly from getting killed by Revenge (still happens to me a lot), lag (Has anyone noticed an increased amount of lag since 1.13 hit?), enemies recognizing me when I'm using cloaked (I'm starting to think this booster is useless), blindfire (still a bit OP) players sprinting around like crazy due to the fast turn radius (C'mon, bring back the summer beta sprint!), seeing Deatmatch in Team Objective (Who the hell's idea was this at ND?), and not being able to give a certain item a color I want to give it that isn't available (ND, I'm looking at you).

That's all for now.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 19 of 20 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 13, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Does anyone else get EXTREMELY mad when playing this? This game is a lot of fun, but its so unbalanced, its crazy. 

Very rarely do I get mad, and unbalanced... LOLOL go playing cod or GCI and tell me how balanced those games are 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 20 of 20 (138 Views)
0 Likes