Reply
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/02/2011
Offline
231 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

I can't even think about multiplayer until I've finished the single player in any game. It doesn't feel right at all.

Message 51 of 82 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

I bought U3 for both SP and MP, but i was expecting more from the MP, the SP doesn't have a replay value, you know what i mean? I only played it... twice, one to enjoy and the other one to platinum, they should have learned from their mistakes and make a good MP, which they did, but the problem with it are the new additions, like mods... power plays and kickbacks.

Message 52 of 82 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012
SP would have replay value if they did bonuses. I don't like Drake tbh. Sully or Cutter costumes would be nice.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 53 of 82 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2449 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I actually saw UDF and I thought it looked great, I tried the demo, meh. I saw the trailer for u2 on youtube and it looked amazing. I heard that the u2 beta was out, I downloaded it and it was the most blananced beta I have ever played. I ended up buying u2 and I played the sp about 30 times and got the plat. The mp was great until patch 1.05. 

 

A couple of years later, I preordered infamous 2 and it came with the u3 summer beta. I never got to play it though. All in all, I bought u3 for its story, it sucked and now im in a love hate relationship with the mp....Smiley Indifferent


Repugnant hypocrite


How? I like games that have stories that move me: Infamous, mirrors edge, ratchet and clank, etc. Online for uncharted has been a nice addition but im just giving the reason why I bought u3. So tell me how im a hypocrite.


Just contemplate your asinine statement. Infamous has a gripping story? Infamous 1? Talk about superficial reverence. The Sly Cooper games had much better characters and executed stories than Infamous 1. At least Sucker Punch redeemed themselves with the great sequel.


Infamous 2 a great sequel? Lmao. You criticize me of thinking that infamous 1 had great story is absolutely laughable. Infamous 2 had plot holes and left so many unanswered questions. I think you should play that game again. Infamous 1 had great characters and it executed its plot very well, and closed it with a shocker. I love how you bring up sly cooper. Sly cooper 2 was the only game in the series with a thought out plot. Sly Cooper 1 was a good opener to a series but if you compared it with Jak 1 and Ratchet and Clank 1, its plot was just soft. Sly 3 was rushed and a short game, its not even worth mentioning compared with the other games in the series. And you say I gave superficial references? Lol. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 54 of 82 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/26/2011
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

You sir, Are sick the Single Player is the Best in this game! This isn't Call of Booty! this is Uncharted! GREAT STORY LINE!!! GREAT MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir need to play the single player story if you haven't already because This story of Drake, is the most EPIC STORY YET!!! ND Should've won GOTY Not Skyrim because Uncharted actully has a great story line! It's not only about the Multiplayer it's the whole game itself!

Message 55 of 82 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I actually saw UDF and I thought it looked great, I tried the demo, meh. I saw the trailer for u2 on youtube and it looked amazing. I heard that the u2 beta was out, I downloaded it and it was the most blananced beta I have ever played. I ended up buying u2 and I played the sp about 30 times and got the plat. The mp was great until patch 1.05. 

 

A couple of years later, I preordered infamous 2 and it came with the u3 summer beta. I never got to play it though. All in all, I bought u3 for its story, it sucked and now im in a love hate relationship with the mp....Smiley Indifferent


Repugnant hypocrite


How? I like games that have stories that move me: Infamous, mirrors edge, ratchet and clank, etc. Online for uncharted has been a nice addition but im just giving the reason why I bought u3. So tell me how im a hypocrite.


Just contemplate your asinine statement. Infamous has a gripping story? Infamous 1? Talk about superficial reverence. The Sly Cooper games had much better characters and executed stories than Infamous 1. At least Sucker Punch redeemed themselves with the great sequel.


Infamous 2 a great sequel? Lmao. You criticize me of thinking that infamous 1 had great story is absolutely laughable. Infamous 2 had plot holes and left so many unanswered questions. I think you should play that game again. Infamous 1 had great characters and it executed its plot very well, and closed it with a shocker. I love how you bring up sly cooper. Sly cooper 2 was the only game in the series with a thought out plot. Sly Cooper 1 was a good opener to a series but if you compared it with Jak 1 and Ratchet and Clank 1, its plot was just soft. Sly 3 was a rushed and was a short game, its not even worth mentioning compared with the other games in the series. And you say I gave superficial references? Lol. 


Infamous 2 was a great sequel

 

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 56 of 82 (292 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2449 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

NarutoBoy531 wrote:

You sir, Are sick the Single Player is the Best in this game! This isn't Call of Booty! this is Uncharted! GREAT STORY LINE!!! GREAT MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir need to play the single player story if you haven't already because This story of Drake, is the most EPIC STORY YET!!! ND Should've won GOTY Not Skyrim because Uncharted actully has a great story line! It's not only about the Multiplayer it's the whole game itself!


This is uncharted but honestly the sp in the third entry was dry and its characters were filled with holes and its dialogue was fed up. Also, Skyrim desereved GOTY and uncharted 3 didn't. It simply didn't.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 57 of 82 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2449 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I actually saw UDF and I thought it looked great, I tried the demo, meh. I saw the trailer for u2 on youtube and it looked amazing. I heard that the u2 beta was out, I downloaded it and it was the most blananced beta I have ever played. I ended up buying u2 and I played the sp about 30 times and got the plat. The mp was great until patch 1.05. 

 

A couple of years later, I preordered infamous 2 and it came with the u3 summer beta. I never got to play it though. All in all, I bought u3 for its story, it sucked and now im in a love hate relationship with the mp....Smiley Indifferent


Repugnant hypocrite


How? I like games that have stories that move me: Infamous, mirrors edge, ratchet and clank, etc. Online for uncharted has been a nice addition but im just giving the reason why I bought u3. So tell me how im a hypocrite.


Just contemplate your asinine statement. Infamous has a gripping story? Infamous 1? Talk about superficial reverence. The Sly Cooper games had much better characters and executed stories than Infamous 1. At least Sucker Punch redeemed themselves with the great sequel.


Infamous 2 a great sequel? Lmao. You criticize me of thinking that infamous 1 had great story is absolutely laughable. Infamous 2 had plot holes and left so many unanswered questions. I think you should play that game again. Infamous 1 had great characters and it executed its plot very well, and closed it with a shocker. I love how you bring up sly cooper. Sly cooper 2 was the only game in the series with a thought out plot. Sly Cooper 1 was a good opener to a series but if you compared it with Jak 1 and Ratchet and Clank 1, its plot was just soft. Sly 3 was a rushed and was a short game, its not even worth mentioning compared with the other games in the series. And you say I gave superficial references? Lol. 


Infamous 2 was a great sequel

 


Gameplay wise they made a great improvement but Im talking about story here. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 58 of 82 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012
@wais

That's correct. Although I hate Skyrim, I have to hand it the fact that it racked up do much people, even people that didn't play TES before,
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 59 of 82 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/18/2012
Online
354 posts
 

Re: I bought UC3 for the Multiplayer

Oct 31, 2012
I bought U3 for the single player. I'd never played any online multiplayer before and had no interest in mp when I bought U3. I tried mp one day on a lark and loved it. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I started posting on a forum about it. Can you believe that?
Message 60 of 82 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes