Highlighted
Dec 19 2012
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts

I LOVE You ERIC & ND Staff!!!

[ Edited ]
51 replies 1106 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

I know this isn't the right section to post this, but it is crucial EVERYONE see's the REAL side of ND, the side I myself have ignored in the past. I have been wrongfully very harsh to ND due to frustration and "lack of support" from them, to the point where I took matters into my own hands and created a Co-op Tournament to show ND that Co-op can be fun as well as to the rest of the fans. This paid off majorly to the extent where Eric has VERY KINDLY sent me a TLOU RED.. Yes RED Tshirt and 2 signed.. YES ACTUALLY SIGNED BY ND STAFF, TLOU posters, which I think is an amazing gift, and I feel like all my hard work had been paid in double. 

I was already satisfied with all my friends being happy and enjoying the Tournament and the fact that the Tournament was successful, but this is an additional bonus to my already emotional rewards. So once again, Thank YOU Eric and also the ND staff for signing the posters, that is the best (ONLY) gift I've got from a Game Developer, so yes, I will now buy the game which I strongly was against and return the favour by promoting the game Smiley Happy

ND's Gifts.JPG

Signed TLOU American Dreams Poster.JPG 

TLOU Red Tshirt.JPG

TLOU Signed Poster.JPG

Message 1 of 52 (1,106 Views)
Fender Bender
2353 posts

Re: I LOVE You ERIC & ND Staff!!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Ali in all honesty you deserved it very much. You took the time to make a coop tournament for coop lovers and it was sucesssful (un-like the competitive one lol). I bash ND at times but I dont mind giving them credit were its due, and this would be the moment to give them credit. Those pics made me jelly btw.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 2 of 52 (1,093 Views)
Last Guardian
8756 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Lol I'm speechless. You're so easy to bribe. Smiley Wink

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 3 of 52 (1,086 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Dec 19, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Ali in all honesty you deserved it very much. You took the time to make a coop tournament for coop lovers and it was sucesssful (un-like the competitive one lol). I bash ND at times but I dont mind giving them credit were its due, and this would be the moment to give them credit. Those pics made me jelly btw.

Thanks wais Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 52 (1,084 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

Lol I'm speechless. You're so easy to bribe. Smiley Wink

YES, They've changed my heart!!!! 

I'll be honest though, ever since Eric said he liked the thought behind my tourament I was satisifed, he even said they MAY (if they had the manpower) fix a few co-op things, they even gave us a rare Co-op only treasure drop weekend which is a step in the right direction

Message 5 of 52 (1,079 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 19, 2012

You deserve it, homeslice.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 52 (1,070 Views)
Fender Bender
4346 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Awesome! How does it feel to be a big man of Uncharted community?

What if this is a message that ND promise that they will bring co-op to the maximum and a whole new level for The Last of Us? Not Uncharted, sorry. I believe ND did take your and JD's co-op ideas seriously.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 7 of 52 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I'm happy for you.

But.. If that was me I'd be sitting here thinking.. Are they trying to buy my silence?

Message 8 of 52 (1,016 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Dec 19, 2012

FredFai wrote:
Awesome! How does it feel to be a big man of Uncharted community?

I'll be honest Frad, I don't feel so big, I feel like the rest of you really, a simple forumer.

What if this is a message that ND promise that they will bring co-op to the maximum and a whole new level for The Last of Us? Not Uncharted, sorry. I believe ND did take your and JD's co-op ideas seriously.
Well, Eric did post on (I think the Q&A thread) and mentioned how he was watching both tournaments and also mentioned that they will look into fixing a few co-op things if they have staff and they should seeing as TLOU is near completetion.
Yeah it nice to know that recently they have given co-op a rare treasure drop weekend which like I said is a step in the right direction Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 52 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Dec 19, 2012

What is this feeling? I'm sensing some love FOR COOP... FROM ND!!

Nothing for the winner though Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 52 (1,008 Views)
0 Likes