I play less and less for following reasons:

- constant not able to join partys

- friends not playing

- removed from game

- randomly kicked from partys

- randomly partysplits

- when playing solo, keep running into partys of campers

- can not find any players in classic to get my last treasures

- get teamed up with jerks in coop-Arena, which teamkill and leave the game constantly pissing me off

- playing TO and Plunder Solo is impossible due to the boosters and still killfarmers

- buggy unplayable coop hunter arena mode (never touching it)

- leveling up gives me no drive anymore (after 5 legacys)

- leveling up boosters is mostly a pain and not worth the time

- try getting the last treasures is just... ah forget about it... impossible!!!

The only thing I can play a bit is coop-adventure for now, when I am on my own. Or have fun with a party... IF I can join them and don't get removed/kicked right after start. Whereever I go it kinda annoys me after some games and instead of bite through it and play on like I did before, I put the controller down and switch to another game.

Since there came out some other cool games I like to play and I found some coop games to play with friends yeah I invest there my freetime, actually enjoying to play. And march is not even here with the loads of games I preordered.

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 21 of 49 (327 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

Haven't played much recently, not because of the BS but just because I feel like taking a break and playing some other games.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 22 of 49 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Aeonra wrote:

Since there came out some other cool games I like to play and I found some coop games to play with friends yeah I invest there my freetime, actually enjoying to play. And march is not even here with the loads of games I preordered.

That's pretty much how I feel about Uncharted now...  Hell I went back to Uncharted 2 and there STILL KillFarmers in Plunder mode as well! Smiley LOL

Getting those Last Treasures... Yep there pretty much impossible, unless you splitscreen farm or go into a lucky match.

I'll tell you right now, if you go aganist Legacy 5 players in Hunter you'll probably not find your treasure...  Then again when you go aganist a low level player they'll end up quitting. Smiley Mad

So it's a Trade-off...   

However there is another Treasure Event this Weekend, I'm gonna Try both modes and see if I can get any luck what so ever...

Message 23 of 49 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Haven't played for three months. There was just too much lag + game bugs + dead body glitches ++

And when I got removed from several games with tournament tickets activated, I lost a lot of motivation to continue.

Message 24 of 49 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I still play most everynight. I have a decent amount of friends who play a lot. So I usually have a party of 3 or better to play with.

I end up quitting earlier and earlier as the lag continues to suck the joy out of my favorite game. But I still try to play as often as a guy with 2 kids and 2 jobs can.

I'm not sure what else I would even want to play besides U3 tbh. I've tried CoD, KZ3, Crysis 3, Heavy Rain, Madden 13, Tokyo Jungle... the list goes on. None of them replace the FUN I have playing U3 (when not laggy).
Message 25 of 49 (278 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Not really, I have enough people on my FL that play PSASBR whenever I'm on. I only play U3 if I'm invited to, or me and my friends want to mess around amd play BMMs.

Message 26 of 49 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 14, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I still play most everynight. I have a decent amount of friends who play a lot. So I usually have a party of 3 or better to play with.

I end up quitting earlier and earlier as the lag continues to suck the joy out of my favorite game. But I still try to play as often as a guy with 2 kids and 2 jobs can.

I'm not sure what else I would even want to play besides U3 tbh. I've tried CoD, KZ3, Crysis 3, Heavy Rain, Madden 13, Tokyo Jungle... the list goes on. None of them replace the FUN I have playing U3 (when not laggy).

You can't really compare it with Heavy Rain since it doesn't have MP, but it's an excellent SP game regardless.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 27 of 49 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I'm not reall comparing. Just trying other stuff. Looking for fun and excitement. U3 delivers that like no other imo.
O
Too bad we get party splits and laggy opponents too often to really have fun anymore 5 nights in a row of backing out or getting kicked out. Always trying to re-hook up with teammates or getting 1 punch deaths. Its like there's only 150 people online. FRUSTRATING
Message 28 of 49 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Feb 14, 2013

After playing BF3, best game ever, I only play 1 match of U3 because I get mad that everyone is hipfiring.

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I play around once a weekend (The only time I'm on PSN). I don't understand the whole "this BS keeps me away" thing, either. I must not take games very seriously, because I never get mad at Uncharted. The game is fun every moment I'm playing.
Message 30 of 49 (238 Views)
0 Likes