Reply
Highlighted
Feb 13 2013
By: supergamer-45 Sackboy 447 posts
Offline

How much do you play this game?

48 replies 471 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I know that it isn't necessarly a multiplayer related or constructive thread but I feel that it is an important because it shows why. I personally don't even play Uncharted 3 anymore. It's been almost 2 months since I played this game and I'm done for good now. For me UC3 was improving until around last Janurary and Feburary when the patches went down hill. Also the player pool started to dramtically drop after that. What about you? Why?

>
Message 1 of 49 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

I play this game  very often, I think i might be one of the only forumers who still plays this game alot.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 49 (464 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

I try not to play it much, coz of the BS, But when good friends are playing and they ask me to play with them , of course i play it  Smiley Happy

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 3 of 49 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I play this game  very often, I think i might be one of the only forumers who still plays this game alot.



Ya probably Smiley Very Happy even the big forumers don't play anymore.

>
Message 4 of 49 (458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

supergamer-45 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I play this game  very often, I think i might be one of the only forumers who still plays this game alot.



Ya probably Smiley Very Happy even the big forumers don't play anymore.


yeah, i remember when they were around. Smiley Sad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 49 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

I try not to play it much, coz of the BS, But when good friends are playing and they ask me to play with them , of course i play it  Smiley Happy


All the BS in this game keeps me away. I don't even play with friends on Uc3 anymore and honestly many of them don't play anymore either. I should have given up on this game a long time ago.

>
Message 6 of 49 (447 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/11/2012
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

I like playing it a lot.  I love playing Co-Op Arena.




Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 7 of 49 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3809 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Depends who's online and my mood.

 

Alone I might just play a game or two, if at all, but with friends, probably few hours.

 

I really don't touch CMP that much anymore. I find Co-op to be more relaxing.

 

 

 

 







Message 8 of 49 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

Feb 13, 2013

 

I just wander around on the forums reading threads and replying at interesting things. Honestly Uncharted doesn't have as much of a special place in my heart as it used to (thanks to UC3). I miss the UC2 days.

>
Message 9 of 49 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: How much do you play this game?

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Depends who's online and my mood.

 

Alone I might just play a game or two, if at all, but with friends, probably few hours.

 

I really don't touch CMP that much anymore. I find Co-op to be more relaxing.

 

 

 

 


I only played Plunder and Co op when I still played. CMP is a garbage pile. I liked in UC2 but not in this game.

>
Message 10 of 49 (437 Views)
Reply
0 Likes