Aug 31 2012
By: ND-SUX First Son 6 posts

How does another cinema ban another?!

4 replies 240 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

I've seen clips of uncharted TV, the camera is focused on the player.  How can that players' camera and recording lead the to the concusion that the other players should be banned?

"... otherwise intentionally breaking the experience for other players."

So techically I can have a person banned for killing me way to many times in a level.

I was banned, I have a right to know what constitutes as "CHEATING"  not gonna give out my real psn but ND should come out of their little hidding spot and fully explain the reason why.

Message 1 of 5 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4594 posts

Re: How does another cinema ban another?!

Aug 31, 2012
...You can watch a match from anyone's POV in the cinema.
Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Aug 31, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
...You can watch a match from anyone's POV in the cinema.

^^^ This

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
12116 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

ND-SUX wrote:

I've seen clips of uncharted TV, the camera is focused on the player.  How can that players' camera and recording lead the to the concusion that the other players should be banned?

So techically I can have a person banned for killing me way to many times in a level.

I was banned, I have a right to know what constitutes as "CHEATING"  not gonna give out my real psn but ND should come out of their little hidding spot and fully explain the reason why.

When you participate in an online competitive multiplayer match in UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception game data for that match (i.e., its cinema file) is recorded automatically for everyone who participated in the match (some exceptions). In other words, individuals who you just played with can back out of Find Game and watch the entire match from your perspective if they choose to do this. They also have the option of sending in that game data to UC3PlayerReport if they feel that you should be banned for your behavior. I hope that answers your question.  

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3880 posts

Sep 2, 2012

ND-SUX wrote:

If you were banned, I'm sure it was justified. And I'm sure you know why.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2155394220.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 5 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes