Treasure Hunter
4079 posts

Re: How do YOU use your Kickback?

Feb 13, 2013
I use Smoke Bomb about 98% of the time. It's easy and can't really be wasted like offensive kickbacks.

When I'm playing TO, I like to use Mega Bomb. There's a lot more chances to get multi-kills with it.

I used to use Shottie fairly often. Too inconsistent.
Message 21 of 29 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Normally I roll with the T-bolt kickback in TDM so I make sure I look at my surroundings before I activate it. Nothing is worse than activating it and getting killed right away! Better to be safe first! In Team Objective, I roll with the Mega Bomb and I'll only use it when I feel like it'll be the most effective in terms of points, time limit, or situational (ie: the whole team capturing one area or camping in one spot).

Message 22 of 29 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I use RPG as a counter kickback. Nothing like taking out a guy the second he activates his T-bolt and hearing him rage.

If I see someone hogging a PW, camping in a spot, or using another kickback like speedy g, disruption etc. I just pop out my RPG to take them out. Also great for No Cigars in plunder.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 23 of 29 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Dragon loadout:
T-Bolt: When I am in that situation that's up to pitch a tent and take a nap.

Loadout M9:
Cluster / Mega / Carpet / Quick: Yes, I usually vary between the four "grenade based" kick-backs.
Use when I see the first enemy in a probable disadvantage.

Kal loadout:
SpeedyG / Smoke Bomb: If the enemy team is very strong i use Smoke Bomb, if I'm in the best team i use
SpeedyG.

Sometimes i use Hammer Time, but not much ...

*I NEVER USE: Shotie, Creepy Crawler, Cursed Idol.

Message 24 of 29 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I use Mega Bomb, and I use it most often for when there are a group of enemies together for the best effect. It works great for clearing out campers in London Underground, and it can be pretty brutal in Team Objective for things like King Of The Hill when the opposing team are all grouped inside the area trying to score points. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 29 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I use it when my ESE sets to activate RPG or the Hammer to turn the tide.  Im usually careless with it in TDM.   In TO i use that set or MB or the Cluster when enemies crowd a hill.  I use Creepy Crawler with Kickback Endurance when Its Marked man and the guy is camping with a few body guards.   I troll Plunder when im bored with the cursed idol when im with friends I know.

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 26 of 29 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I use my kickback whenever I think it's a good idea. I like to have one in double damage but I usually just use it soon after I get it. That way I'll start building towards the next kickback.
Message 27 of 29 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I...wait, im supposed to share my secrets with you losers?!

Alright.

I like to grab a Riot Shield and Speedy G across the map to flank the hell out of people. Great for Plunder, on Museum for example.

Carpet Bomb is cheap and useful. good for attacking hills/ turfs

RPG if i am undermatched or think im playing a tough team. good for No Cigars, as sanddude said.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 28 of 29 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
455 posts

Feb 14, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I...wait, im supposed to share my secrets with you losers?!

Alright.

I like to grab a Riot Shield and Speedy G across the map to flank the hell out of people. Great for Plunder, on Museum for example.

Carpet Bomb is cheap and useful. good for attacking hills/ turfs

RPG if i am undermatched or think im playing a tough team. good for No Cigars, as sanddude said.

I may just steal this idea.  Thanks!

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 29 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes