9807 posts

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 10, 2012

Cyris wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

In description of my third video I wroted that word correct.

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

English it's not my language btw.

Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

You're right, some of you are worse. Like "I quit this stupid game forever! Whoops I'm still here" worse.

Getting desperate I see, go ahead and pull a past experience as a reference to use in a conversation where it would not only make no sense, but be completely unnecessary.  Very nice. 

Message 11 of 22 (126 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 12 of 22 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I like how people say the forums were good before, but the frequenters hate each other anyway so why bother.

But they WERE good before, since trolling was very very low.

Seriously, if you DON'T think the forums were good before, then you didn't actually participate enough to love it like us oldies do. :-(

Message 13 of 22 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Seriously, if you DON'T think the forums were good before, then you didn't actually participate enough to love it like us oldies do. :-(

I did not see that invisible text until I quoted. Anyway.

Besides the trolling, I think you guys hate each other too much. Why?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 22 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

We hate each other? When?

Also, whom do we hate?

Message 15 of 22 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

We hate each other? When?

Also, whom do we hate?

I mean, there's so much hatr- you know what, forget it.

Message 16 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Who gives a **bleep** about trolling.  The ye olde forums had many discussions going and wasn't just full of "omg ND fix this and that and this and the other thing" over and over all day.  It was full of different people discussing adn was nice. 

Hating eachother?  Hardly.  Though some of the more competative players do like to hate. 

Message 17 of 22 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Don't let Southpaw poison your mind, the +8% x-ray meters do literally nothing. You'll have a wider range using your aimdot around a corner ( I think thats what he did but confused it with the stat hat). It seriously has no where near the range of PING. It kinda pissed me off that you complained about it twice, when it's not even a problem. Good post though, this game feels like a beta sometimes.

Message 18 of 22 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

In description of my third video I wroted that word correct.

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

English it's not my language btw.

Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

I'm not worry. i'm used to this :smileywink:

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 19 of 22 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Sep 11, 2012

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

Don't let Southpaw poison your mind, the +8% x-ray meters do literally nothing. You'll have a wider range using your aimdot around a corner ( I think thats what he did but confused it with the stat hat). It seriously has no where near the range of PING. It kinda pissed me off that you complained about it twice, when it's not even a problem.

TBH i didn't test those hats, so I just belived him. I'm not agree with people who say that PING! is useles tho'. I'm used that BS to test it sometimes in 2v2v2 or in Chetau and that paid booster is pretty deadly. I belive that once when i get that hat, it gonna serve me pretty well too. (especially with Cloacked)

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

Good post though, this game feels like a beta sometimes.

Thx! I still think G-Mal nerf was very good move, but that's only "half way" to make that game perfect.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 20 of 22 (53 Views)
0 Likes