Sep 10 2012
By: a20198610 Wastelander 775 posts

How do Not Love This game for That?

[ Edited ]
21 replies 508 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

Is there something more Awsome than kill hipfiring Kal7 scrub with crappy TAU-sniper… just to be killed be he’s dropped Ravange while You taunting next to he’s dead body? Smiley Happy  

I think 90% players could be agree that Uncharted would be such a perfect place without:

- Quick Boom

- Kal7 and super effective M9 blindfire

- ROF mod

- PING! and now +8 X-Ray Vision Meters Stat Hats

- Double Demage

- Ravange Revenge  

Don’t you think? I bet You are.

But hey! Instead of this we have so amazing moments like This:  

Or This:

1. If you are not killed by one melee hit, full G-Mal burst or Drugonov Sniper shot in Double Demage - You getting lucky Quick Boom nade.

2. If you using Fleet Foot and AK with Accuracy to control hipfiring scrubs in Cheatau - You are forced to deal with +8 X-Ray Vision Meters Stat Hats who give you  literally free PING! booster in every match.

3. If u have luck to not met any Kal7 scrubs in Team Obj. or Plunder - You have pretty big chances to deal with ROF/Flynns M9 scrubs.

All those thing making this game so noob friendly game that I completly understand that well know hilarious reaction, even if I laughed there sometimes, and that guy judge ND job so easy, like he forget how ND made a lot work to balance even worst things from past (Yes, it's hard to belive for new players but U3 was a lot worst before);

Edit: removed video containing profanity

^ There was InFamous BGs video before. Smiley Wink

Naughty Dog please, if you thinking seriously about Uncharted 4 multiplayer; get rid all of those "great" ideas at least in your next game.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 1 of 22 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Re: How do Not Love This game for That?

Sep 10, 2012

lol "Ravange"

Message 2 of 22 (446 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

In description of my third video I wroted that word correct.

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

English it's not my language btw.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 3 of 22 (361 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 10, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

I also wroted in that thread word "scubs" instead of "scrubs" coz i forget 1 letter. 

- if you gonna remind me more careless language mistakes in future, which I don't care.

Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

Message 4 of 22 (343 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

Don't worry about it, we're not all d-bags on the internet like someone who posted first in this thread..

But... I thought it was funny... Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 22 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Revenge just needs tweaking. The KAL is balanced as its only good up close, and Ping and the 8meter stat hats are useless (range for hats is nothing basically.) The only thing is the M9, but I can deal with M9 users easy. AK47 ftw.

Message 6 of 22 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 10, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Revenge just needs tweaking. The KAL is balanced as its only good up close, and Ping and the 8meter stat hats are useless (range for hats is nothing basically.) The only thing is the M9, but I can deal with M9 users easy. AK47 ftw.

Most of the time it isn't hard to get up close.  I'm a crazy shotgunner, and no you dont' need to be "close" for it to be effective. 

The kal is good beyond melee range, but once you do get within melee range, you're s.o.l. 

But I don't think the kal itself is OP, no...more or less that blind fire works in the most ridiculous manner possible.

Message 7 of 22 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

As an AK user, I keep my distance and use stopping power to my advantage. Play smart, and no one will get too close to you usually. But I agree with the crazy Blindfire assist. I've used the KAL before and it completely locks on to targets.

Message 8 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 10, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

As an AK user, I keep my distance and use stopping power to my advantage. Play smart, and no one will get too close to you usually. But I agree with the crazy Blindfire assist. I've used the KAL before and it completely locks on to targets.

I'm an avid gmal user, and no it's not always possible to keep people at distance, though fleet foot really does help against blind firerers...firers?  blind fire...

The blind fire mechanic shouldn't work the way it does now but almost a year in and we see no real nerfs my hopes for an actual skillful game is hopeless. 

Message 9 of 22 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Cyris wrote:

lol "Ravange"

You're right, some of you are worse. Like "I quit this stupid game forever! Whoops I'm still here" worse.

Message 10 of 22 (281 Views)
0 Likes