Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2602 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

Keshekki wrote:
How the heck can you guys find any time to play? I'm sure many of you are much older than me (I'm in 7th grade), and I'm bogged down with homework. Haven't played in at least a week.

Just wait till you get to sophomore year.... but by then you'll probably have invented a system for getting in gametime while still having enough to do your homework.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 21 of 58 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18768 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Keshekki wrote:
How the heck can you guys find any time to play? I'm sure many of you are much older than me (I'm in 7th grade), and I'm bogged down with homework. Haven't played in at least a week.

Just wait till you get to sophomore year.... but by then you'll probably have invented a system for getting in gametime while still having enough to do your homework.


 

Sophomore and Junior years are the hardest High School years. You don't do anything huge Freshmen Year and the hardest thing about Senior year is the SAT/ACT and getting into college.

Message 22 of 58 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1962 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Keshekki wrote:
How the heck can you guys find any time to play? I'm sure many of you are much older than me (I'm in 7th grade), and I'm bogged down with homework. Haven't played in at least a week.

Just wait till you get to sophomore year.... but by then you'll probably have invented a system for getting in gametime while still having enough to do your homework.


 

Sophomore and Junior years are the hardest High School years. You don't do anything huge Freshmen Year and the hardest thing about Senior year is the SAT/ACT and getting into college.


Got 88% last year in 12th grade, was enough to get into a good university. Dont have to do SAT's.  

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 23 of 58 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18768 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Dont have to do SAT's.  


 

All good universities REQUIRE you send them SAT scores and some have very high requirements for SAT scores to get in. :smileyindifferent:

Message 24 of 58 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1962 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Dont have to do SAT's.  


 

All good universities REQUIRE you send them SAT scores and some have very high requirements for SAT scores to get in. :smileyindifferent:


Not in Canada....

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 25 of 58 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ :smileyvery-happy:

And Borderlands 1 :smileyhappy:

I just got Bordwrlands 1 :smileytongue:

I also just got BL1 yesterday! It was free for PS+ so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm only level 10, so I haven't gotten very far into it, but it's somewhat entertaining. I'm hoping BL2 is better.

Message 26 of 58 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
285 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Dont have to do SAT's.  


 

All good universities REQUIRE you send them SAT scores and some have very high requirements for SAT scores to get in. :smileyindifferent:


Or ACT.  I'm paying to take they pre SAT next year, it's 25 bucks though. 

Message 27 of 58 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10109 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012
College freshman. I only play on weekends.

The disadvantage? I haven't slept.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 28 of 58 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2602 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ :smileyvery-happy:

And Borderlands 1 :smileyhappy:

I just got Bordwrlands 1 :smileytongue:

I also just got BL1 yesterday! It was free for PS+ so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm only level 10, so I haven't gotten very far into it, but it's somewhat entertaining. I'm hoping BL2 is better.


I really do need to get my hands on that game.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 29 of 58 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3538 posts
 

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012

I always wished I was there for it in UC2. Will try tonight.

Do you feel me?

Message 30 of 58 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes