Fender Bender
2392 posts

Re: How are you liking the new Lab? (It's available!)

Oct 3, 2012
It's fun, but a little dull.

Though, I've never been too keen on the Para-9. I'd probably like it a lot more if I could use the Tau or Mag-5, but I'll definitely be playing this Lab more than Block Mesh Map 2.

But Naughty Dog really needs to change the name to Para-9 only, unless they plan on letting us use other pistols for future labs.
Pepsi
Message 31 of 58 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3963 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I love Plunder, but this Lab is just 'meh'.  As the other poster said - it's dull.  I liked the 3 person T-Bolt Plunder a few months back much better.

Message 32 of 58 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 3, 2012

i like it it shows your skills more if youre really good or not (like me Smiley Tongue)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 58 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
729 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Haven't touched Uncharted in a while now, by reading this thread seems it will stay that way.

Lets wait for patch 1.15 and see if it makes me want to come back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 34 of 58 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I  dont like it.. On the message text nd writes about aiming for the head... HAH! .... what a joke... it is just blindfire melee crap. And without a party I will not touch it. Because it is just boring to wait for respawning -_- no bosters, no beast mode... only pistols? makes the whole match just a long pain. I dunno what is fun about this... also the tbolt plunder... was boring as hell unless you havent played it in a party. I rather play a normal "blindfire, boosting" plunder than this and I like plunder as mode normaly.

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 35 of 58 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 3, 2012
love it
Message 36 of 58 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 3, 2012

man lest time i'd say have fun, people started negative reply's on mine Smiley Sad

But HELL YEAH AWESOME 

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 37 of 58 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1251 posts

Oct 3, 2012

It's cool for about 2 games and then you are over it.

Not many people are playing this lab as with other labs as it takes me an extremely long time to join a game.

Message 38 of 58 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Oct 3, 2012

The reason why this worked and was awesome in UC2 was primarily because... the 92FS was by and large a much easier gun to use and killed in 4 shots. You take away that gun and put in the Para and it's pretty understandable why it's considered dull by most people here. It's uninteresting because the Para has recoil, the Para isn't necessarily a pistol everyone can use well (hence all the blindfire), and of course the jamming.

I'm surprised people would take the killfarming fest that is normal Plunder over this, but whatever. 

Photobucket
Message 39 of 58 (128 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 3, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

The reason why this worked and was awesome in UC2 was primarily because... the 92FS was by and large a much easier gun to use and killed in 4 shots. You take away that gun and put in the Para and it's pretty understandable why it's considered dull by most people here. It's uninteresting because the Para has recoil, the Para isn't necessarily a pistol everyone can use well (hence all the blindfire), and of course the jamming.

I'm surprised people would take the killfarming fest that is normal Plunder over this, but whatever. 

Exactly what I was thinking, this is actually one of my favorite labs. 

Message 40 of 58 (114 Views)
0 Likes