Keyblade Wielder
6885 posts

Re: How I deal with power weapon "hogs" ;)

Oct 3, 2012

I usually pick up their PW and use its remaining ammo to just kill them. I will pick up their shotty, or whatever they used and holster it and use my other gun. Then everytime I see the person who hoarded that gun I kill them with it over and over.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 41 of 51 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Oct 4, 2012

How bout teamates who team kills you just to steal your power weapon? That's the most pathetic of them all.

Message 42 of 51 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

spicymeatballz wrote:

How bout teamates who team kills you just to steal your power weapon? That's the most pathetic of them all.

I agree... You must, literally, "race" for the power weapons now.

It's sad how much people rely on those weapons to win at this game. I had the booster "No Power Weapons" for a majority of my 4th and 5th legacies, so I adapted my playing style to do without the use of these weapons. And I can honestly say it's not that difficult to do well in matches with just your starting weapon.

Just play defensively, and don't rambo the whole thing. Smiley Wink

Message 43 of 51 (149 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I would never do this with the TBolt because it needs actual skill to use. In fact, TBolt is my favorite weapon.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 44 of 51 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Why is it bad to use power weapons? If I do not take the power weapons the enemies might get them.

I always go for powerweapons.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 45 of 51 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Why is it bad to use power weapons? If I do not take the power weapons the enemies might get them.

Never said that.

I don't like the "hogs." Those people that use that gun/weapon ONLY and never kill anyone other than with it. I don't mind the occasional pick up and kill a few and don't touch again - but if you solely rely on using that one weapon alone, I have a problem with that.

Message 46 of 51 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

It's not bad to use power weapons, but some people considering creating strategies based solely on using them in match "cheap", such as running to a PW spawn, using Bargain + Power Killer/other medals to use PW KBs, and then a chain of PW is created so that the user doesn't even have to use their base loadout weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 47 of 51 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Oct 5, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Never said that.

I don't like the "hogs." Those people that use that gun/weapon ONLY and never kill anyone other than with it. I don't mind the occasional pick up and kill a few and don't touch again - but if you solely rely on using that one weapon alone, I have a problem with that.

Oh, I am of those power weapon "hogs". I use Power Hunter on maps where the SAS spawns.

Well, I do kill people with my M9, but whenever I see a power weapon I go for it.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 48 of 51 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Never said that.

Oh, I am of those power weapon "hogs". I use Power Hunter on maps where the SAS spawns.

Well, I do kill people with my M9, but whenever I see a power weapon I go for it.

Mmmm. Smiley Indifferent

My main concern for you is why you use Power Hunter when you know the locations of all the power weapons. If you know the locations, just use Bargain or Explosive Shell Expert or Daredevil, something useful, y'know?

Message 49 of 51 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Oct 5, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Never said that.

Mmmm. Smiley Indifferent

My main concern for you is why you use Power Hunter when you know the locations of all the power weapons. If you know the locations, just use Bargain or Explosive Shell Expert or Daredevil, something useful, y'know?

I know where the power weapons spawn, but I do not know when. Furthermore it is useful when teammates or enemies die and drop their power weapons. One of my loadouts has Explosive Shell Expert and Power Hunter (Explosive Shell Expert is a 1st-slot-booster). But I prefer Cloaked.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 50 of 51 (115 Views)
0 Likes