Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: How I deal with power weapon "hogs" ;)

Oct 3, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Ranter left the game

Two seconds later:

*Ranter joined tha game!*

*Ranter left the game*

We all know U3's matchmaking is flawless. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 51 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I uh.... take the said power weapon and use it against the other team. 

Message 32 of 51 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Ranter would join about twice before he finally stops.

I'm assuming he went to another mode.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 51 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 3, 2012
@Andrew that's my tactic with a PW.

"What the hell? This guy's hacking! HE HAD A POWER WEAPON! WHAT TE **bleep** REPORTED"

Newbie_lol left the game

You have received a message.

Subject: HACKER NOOB
I REPORTED YOU HACKER BYE BYE LOOOSER
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 51 (157 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I do that, too. I always swtich to my other weapon, if I have a Power Weapon that I don't want them to have, but I'm not the type of player who runs around with Power Weapons all the time. I pick up a Power Weapon at the beginning of the match sometimes, but I'm never really trying to go for one. 

Do you know what I'm doing against people who are using them all the time? Just like JD, I pick up their weapon and shoot the weapon on their body, then they'll see me and they will get even more mad than when I taunt. I'm wasting their weapon, but I'll also waste their weapon ON them. Sometimes I just pick up the weapon, hide somewhere near this place and then surprise him with his weapon, then I promise you, he WILL write you a hatemail. Love that, but now I can't receive messages anymore, so I don't have to see stupid hatemails anymore, wich is sad and good. It's sad, because hatemails are always funny to reply to, with something like 'Thank you very much. I love you, too.' or just a little 'lol, yeah, ok Smiley Indifferent

What I hate sometimes about people who write hatemail is that it's their fault, and then they still write me a hatemail for nothing. I was playing and my buddy spawned on me, he teamkilled me for no reason and ran. I teamkilled him once, taunted and then waited for him to teamkill me, because I wanted to kick him, he wasted his kickback on me and then got kicked, I get a hatemail saying that I'm a 'fa'got', because I kicked him. Well, you're the idiot here, you killed me twice for no reason. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't! ~ The one and only, Harry Flynn.
Message 35 of 51 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I only do that when there's one bullet left and there's a weapon nearby. I'm also a PW **bleep** sometimes... :/

Same. I mean, why would you want to waste the ammo?

Do you feel me?

Message 36 of 51 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I'm with JD-- on this one.  Where there is an obvious PW HOAR, I will empty their power weapon over the top of their body.  I know alot of folks are saying, just use that weapon and turn it against them, but that's not the point to this method.  The point is to prevent ANYONE from using the weapon until it respawns. 

If someone is an extra special, super-duper, power weapon hoar, then I will make it my mission to control and possibly waste that weapon, JUST TO MAKE A POINT.  It's not about using that weapon and getting kills, anyone can do that, it's about the psychology of not letting people rely on the crutch of power weapons over and over and over and over again, and about nixing that option while in game. 

Message 37 of 51 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I pick it up and give them a taste of their own medicine. Smiley Wink

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 38 of 51 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Death cams last one second.

What you do is try to empty the gun in one second on his corpse or any oncoming enemies.

After 1 second or so, and if there's still ammo, bring it with you.

AND, get this, use it on him.

He'd be **bleep**. And the PW would be empty by then.

Message 39 of 51 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I pick up the gun and camp waiting for them to come back to the spot to try and get the gun.  Then I shoot them in the face with it, taunt over there body, and repeat the process(if they're dumb).

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 40 of 51 (115 Views)
0 Likes