Jul 04 2012
By: hexedreams Splicer 52 posts

Horrible Lag

37 replies 641 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

Have any of you guys seen anything like this? I’ve seen lag before but never this bad. As you can see, I got the kill but the guy’s still running around and not only goes through more gunfire but manages to kill me as well.

Here's another version with the camera a little further back.

Message 1 of 38 (641 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: Horrible Lag

Jul 4, 2012
That is one of the most hilarious forms of lag I've ever seen.
Message 2 of 38 (636 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I have never seen that in UC3 before, that is pretty common on MP3 though.

Usually when I see lag in UC3 it's "Shotgun AK's" or people that take an extra 5 seconds to be registered as a kill.

Message 3 of 38 (622 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Used to see a lot of that in UC2, and the juddering, skating thing.  But wow, that's phenomenal.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 4 of 38 (612 Views)
Naughty Paw
20192 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I had a glitch where I picked up a Riot Shield while dying and the same thing happened to me. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 38 (579 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Check my link at the bottom.

Surprisingly this is the only form of lag I haven't encountered yet. 

I honestly put this game down yesterday after 2 matches, then picked it up a few hours later and played with my nephew...played half way through one match and put it down again.  The BS is so thick I just...don't know if I have the power to pick it up again. 

I know I'll want to play it...but then I'll just get so angry at all the BS I'll put it down...hopefully the lag isn't too bad so I can at least hit the new cap when 1.13 arrives (if it does)

Message 6 of 38 (566 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I've been compiling a list of videos with really stupid lag. I will probably upload it soon. I hope ND really looks into it. I've heard people talking in the pre-game lobby about "activating turbos and lag switches". Most unbearable lag matches I don't stick around long enough to give them their undeserving points so I don't have any super bad videos of people freezing in place and such. But there are some bad ones.
Message 7 of 38 (550 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 4, 2012

HarryPujols wrote:
I've been compiling a list of videos with really stupid lag. I will probably upload it soon. I hope ND really looks into it. I've heard people talking in the pre-game lobby about "activating turbos and lag switches". Most unbearable lag matches I don't stick around long enough to give them their undeserving points so I don't have any super bad videos of people freezing in place and such. But there are some bad ones.

Hey me too.  I have over 90 videos on my youtube account (link in sig) and 95%+ of them are lag related.  Though, there are a few good plays, and a few good matches on there. 

Message 8 of 38 (541 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Jul 4, 2012

You should upload them. Maybe (and I stress maybe) ND will take notice and hopefully they'll do something about it. Well, chances are they won't but a guy can dream can't he?

Message 9 of 38 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jul 4, 2012

@ Goldhawk1 - Just checked the link and yeah, that's pretty messed up. When you count the amount of times this happens as well as the connection mysteriously cutting off during a match, one would think that someone at ND would notice by now. I mean, I love ND and the Uncharted series but it seems like these problems are becoming more and more frequent.

Message 10 of 38 (518 Views)
0 Likes