577 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ You realize you might as well remove party mode for COMP, correct? Nobody sane would go solo against parties.

You mean parties would have to fight against parties?  How terrible they might have to play a balanced match.  This game is designed for cowards.

In CoD you get parties play against eachother without issue.  Uncharted party players are mostly cowards sadly and will back out of party vs party matches.

Besides solos play in CoD party modes all the time and CoD has a no party mode if they wanted.

Go back to CoD then, & stop hating. 

I see you, have no argument to my logical and truthful reply, so use childish replies that do not apply.  Well done.

Okay then, I'll give you a full nice reply. I & most people on this forum play in parties so we can have fun & not get teamed with stupid teamates who go 1-22, true story, and to not get be against po5's with ROF and all the awful stuff :smileytongue:  It's not being brave or cowardly, it's just trying not take a loss in a match that was bogus. 

You didn't address what I stated at all.

I never said remove parties, I said should add a no-party mode, I also stated this would not mean everyone solo runs to it, same as they do not in CoD.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 158 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 30, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ You realize you might as well remove party mode for COMP, correct? Nobody sane would go solo against parties.

You mean parties would have to fight against parties?  How terrible they might have to play a balanced match.  This game is designed for cowards.

In CoD you get parties play against eachother without issue.  Uncharted party players are mostly cowards sadly and will back out of party vs party matches.

Besides solos play in CoD party modes all the time and CoD has a no party mode if they wanted.

I see you, have no argument to my logical and truthful reply, so use childish replies that do not apply.  Well done.

Okay then, I'll give you a full nice reply. I & most people on this forum play in parties so we can have fun & not get teamed with stupid teamates who go 1-22, true story, and to not get be against po5's with ROF and all the awful stuff :smileytongue:  It's not being brave or cowardly, it's just trying not take a loss in a match that was bogus. 

I never said remove parties, I said should add a no-party mode, I also stated this would not mean everyone solo runs to it, same as they do not in CoD.

That will mean no one will party up anymore because it will take years to find a game. Just leave it as it is, face it U3's community isn't as large as CoD's so implementing other modes will split the playerpool meaning you will take even longer than now to get a decent game.

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 158 (272 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Apr 30, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That will mean no one will party up anymore because it will take years to find a game. Just leave it as it is, face it U3's community isn't as large as CoD's so implementing other modes will split the playerpool meaning you will take even longer than now to get a decent game.

If parties had the balls to face eachother matchmaking woudn't take any longer.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 158 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 30, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

If parties had the balls to face eachother matchmaking woudn't take any longer.

Yes it would. Since the playerpool consists of parties and lone wolfs. If it gets split it means lone wolfs won't find any party anymore and vice versa meaning it will take longer to find people for your match. And parties not facing eachother? I don't know what kind of players you meet but everytime I'm in a party I will stay in it winning or losing. Except there is too much BS/lag in the game that it's not worth fighting for.

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 158 (259 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 30, 2013
To add, parties don't line up well either. Not all parties are 5v5. Not all parties are non-splitscreeners.

CoD can afford to do no-party mode because their player pool is massive. There's tons or low-level parties against low-level parties and etc.

In UC3 a level one playing FFA can run into a legacy 5 level 75.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 158 (253 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Apr 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

so bottom line... whack n' roll was intended, therefore not a glitch.

Wrong.

Bottom line is, It cancels animations, therefore it is a glitch.

If it's intended, the old no aiming 1.01 was intended, the old G-MAL was intended, as Stunt said, Hardcore was intended.

By your concept of intention = not glitch, that means that none of the nerfs ND have made since 1.01 should have ever happened because they were not abusing the system in any way.

C'mon. wake up if you are going to really argue this. Another dull reply and I'll ignore it. I can't take people that show a lack of common sense seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 158 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7069 posts

Apr 30, 2013

whack n roll is a glitch....you can punch then roll in under half a second cancelling the whole animation of the punch while also avoiding getting damage from a punch as well i dont think that was intended in the game

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 158 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I agree with my buddy A. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 158 (203 Views)
0 Likes