Keyblade Wielder
7100 posts

Re: High Five!

Oct 9, 2012

My friend and I leveled team safe together, we went for it no matter what. We stood there high fiving as a grenade landed at our feet and blew us both up, we just both went "...totally worth it!"

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 26 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 9, 2012

It sounds weird, but Team Safe is one of the boosters I never had on Gold before, but it's because I'm never playing with friends and the random people never want to highfive me. You'll need to rely on your teammate, never leave him alone and even when your teammate has a rocket and you know that he'll get the opponent, shoot the opponent like once and you'll get the highfive. I could need someone to highfive with for Team Safe, but that's not now, because I sitll have to unlock Team Safe again. 

BTW: Can I add anyone around here? I'm looking for friends to play with, because I selected the option that randoms can't write me messages or friend requests, because they're the people that always invite me when I'm playing and never stop inviting me. If you're ready to play a gamemode like Co-Op Arena or maybe Co-Op Adventure (still need the star on this profile), add me and we can do that, but don't worry, I'm a lowlevel, but this is my second profile and I created this one, because I didn't like the name my other profile had and I just wasn't happy like that. I'd be happy to unlock the star again. I'll be playing Co-Op until I unlock Team Safe and then I'll rank that up. 

Message 22 of 26 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 9, 2012
^ feel free to add me, but I won't be able to play until I buy another copy of U3 Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 23 of 26 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Oct 9, 2012

@Biomoron, sending you a FR now Smiley Tongue

The warrior who protected his pride has one last story to tell
Message 24 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks, but as I said, only the friends of the friends can write me messages like that, but I'll write the two of you a message. I want to say that again, because I don't want you to wonder about it. Give me just one second and I'll add you. ;') 

@shadowlibrary: Thanks, I'll write you one right now, but you should know that for the moment, I'm only playing Uncharted, but that's okay. I'll wait for you. ;') 

Heeeey, I just got signed out, but I could still add you, The_Monstahhh and you, shadowlibrary, I'll add you later today, because I have school now and don't have time for that. I got disconnected while I was writing your name, and now I can't sign in again, it gives me the message 'An error occured. ..' and it won't let me sign in again. Later, okay? Smiley Embarassed 

Message 25 of 26 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Add me, bro. I don't level TS but High-fiving is fun.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 26 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes