Oct 14 2012
By: n00bed_uP First Son 2 posts

Hidden Buddy Booster

7 replies 331 views Edited Oct 14, 2012

I know this may be a bit late, but I have a few suggestions about the secret buddy boosters. 

I think the main characters from the other games should be given a secret buddy booster, for example Zoran Lazarevic, Eddy Raja, Charlie Cutter and Tenzin. We have all of those characters guns (except Tenzin) and I love using the hidden boosters to level up boosters. These characters in particular have better items that improve stats that I use so it would make them an extra awesome owning combination.

For example, equpping Zoran Lazarevic with hair (increasing scope zoom) with his FAL with accuracy is a nice combo, getting good damage with headshots and extra long shots with the extended scope. On top of this, using scoped in or fleet foot makes this a deadly loadout. Additionally, having a secret buddy booster would make this combination bloody brilliant, escpecially thanks buddy or stealth buddy so the medal kickback is a lot quicker to get, so you own more and rank up faster!  xD

tell me what you guys think,  and ND keep up your awesome work Smiley Very Happy

I also want to know what you're favourite buddy booster combos are that are available- mine is Elena's with her bunny ears or veil! 

Message 1 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Hidden Buddy Booster

Oct 14, 2012

Fal with Accuracy makes it worse. #sorry

Message 2 of 8 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ok  thnx for advice lol, i don't like the FALSS since the update...

i'm mainly a sniper and assassin anyway I love using draza or sullys sniper and GMAL too, so Lazarevic's extra scope zoon is perfect for headshots etc....

Message 3 of 8 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 14, 2012
The FAL is still amazing. As for the buddy boosters, Eric said in that captain obvious big2krew video, that another character would get a 3rd booster. >mwf it's the power ranger Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 8 (260 Views)
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I'm not sure about that.

Message 5 of 8 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 15, 2012
There's a thread like this, I'm sure. I inputted so much ideas for Jeff there.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Don't worry, it's just a joke. I hope someone like Flynn or Lazarevic gets the 3rd booster.

Message 7 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Don't worry, it's just a joke. I hope someone like Flynn or Lazarevic gets the 3rd booster.

Yeah, it's kinda odd how Fleddy and Lazarevic all got two special long guns instead of one long gun and one side-arm.

Maybe ND had designer's block and couldn't create enough buddy boosters for the trick, resulting in Fleddy, Lazarevic, Roman, Navarro, Cutter, Draza, and Spyderman all getting shafted when it came to it.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 8 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes