First Son
2 posts

Re: Hey, he's good! ima copy his name! XD

Oct 7, 2012

I'll tell you about the reason many people decided to create a new profile, and about a person using the name starting with this, but something happened, that I'd like to share with you. 

The person, iBiZa_TwisT, has made a video on his channel, because people were needed for a new clan starting with him as leader, but the requirements are that you have to be a very fantastic player and that your name has to start with iBiZa. This has made the people tell iBiZa about their statistics, iBiZa told them to create a new account with the name and they did that. It's probably the reason, most of the people that are good in Uncharted, have made another profile. 

There was this one person, who was playing with the mappacks (unlike iBiZa) and was on the other team, against me. He was a second profile, because his customization wasn't there for all the people, his look was also based on the statistics, but after I killed him with the shotgun I had, two or three seconds later, guess what happened, the person decided to leave. His statistics didn't continue, because the trick enables you to ignore the statistics you had in this round, but you'll still get a loss. Isn't that fantastic? It was nice, because he just started on this profile and already had to leave, because I owned him with Eddy's AK. 

Message 11 of 56 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I've seen a few ibizas, a lot of people with false clans (seriously, what clan that is actually good, want someone who has a .3 kdr) and one time with uc2, me and a few friends decided to make an account with all the 'same' name, and it was actually pretty fun. BUT it was also dumb lol

Message 12 of 56 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I don't know about your friend here, but iBiza_ is a clan. People might be in the clan iBiza_.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 13 of 56 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I got a ibiza account cause he asked me to join his clan xD

But ye, I had a DaiA667 friend on U2 but he asked me not to reveal his true identity, but they are friends so I am sure Dai knew.

Message 14 of 56 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Oct 7, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

But ye, I had a DaiA667 friend on U2 but he asked me not to reveal his true identity, but they are friends so I am sure Dai knew.

iBiZa_munnsy?

If I had one it would be iBiZa_Ugly, or iBiZa_Noob, or something stupid like that.

Do you feel me?

Message 15 of 56 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I really love to play against Ibiza-accounts. Smiley Tongue

Just kill them twice in a row and they will quit the game. They usually have a high KDR and a low W/L-ratio, because they quit games to keep their high KDR.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 16 of 56 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Oct 7, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

iBiZa_munnsy?

If I had one it would be iBiZa_Ugly, or iBiZa_Noob, or something stupid like that.

Nahh, for me to know. Smiley Wink

It has a 5 letter bit like twist.

Message 17 of 56 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

I really love to play against Ibiza-accounts. Smiley Tongue

Just kill them twice in a row and they will quit the game. They usually have a high KDR and a low W/L-ratio, because they quit games to keep their high KDR.

Bit of a stereotype...

Message 18 of 56 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I was playing with two of them in my party. We played against a 5-man party 5th legacies. I went 7-5, one of them was 9-8 and the other was 10-14. They did NOT quit and stuck through the whole thing.

That low W/L ratio thing is also false. I have a lot more losses than wins as I only used to play 3TDM when I first started playing this game (wins counted as losses) and I always insta-quit Coop games if I find noobs (also used to count as CMP losses).

Message 19 of 56 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Oct 7, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

iBiZa_munnsy?

Nahh, for me to know. Smiley Wink

It has a 5 letter bit like twist.

iBiZa_ChaoS or something like that

Message 20 of 56 (314 Views)
0 Likes