Oct 07 2012
By: kratos_snake__ I Only Post Everything 802 posts

Hey, he's good! ima copy his name! XD

55 replies 932 views Edited Oct 7, 2012
My friend recently made an account named "iBiZaSki" which is obviously a knock off of iBiZaTwist's (Idk how caps go) name. This made me realize how much that annoys me. Why the heck copy someone else? because he/she has the most kills/wins/obj points, unluckies,deaths? Are they THAT much of an idol to them? I don't get it.
Message 1 of 56 (932 Views)
Fender Bender
4351 posts

Re: Hey, he's good! ima copy his name! XD

Oct 7, 2012
Many tryhards may have xXxx_insert_name_xxXx in their username.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 2 of 56 (915 Views)
Fender Bender
3591 posts

I've seen quite a couple of "iBiZa_Copies" myself.

Oct 7, 2012

I've seen quite a couple of "iBiZa_Copies" myself.

Do you feel me?

Message 3 of 56 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: I've seen quite a couple of "iBiZa_Copies" myself.

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I see more people using certain clan tags like, GET+ or OMG!, and that gets to me more than people creating ALT accounts that are similar to known players. Lol, just yesterday I ran into someone using the GET+ clan tag, and his/her stats were 1,200 kills and 5,500 deaths (not exact, but close enough). 

I will say that the only time I encountered a player with a PSN name similar to a very good player, they were pretty good (iBiza_Mix). I assumed it was an alt account, because they had close to a 5 KDR. 

Message 4 of 56 (882 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I play Uncharted 2 since the release and I must say the amount of The_Legend_10's I met in those years is insane. Sometimes whole parties with that name.

Message 5 of 56 (869 Views)
Fender Bender
3591 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

I play Uncharted 2 since the release and I must say the amount of The_Legend_10's I met in those years is insane. Sometimes whole parties with that name.

True, those made me lol.

Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 56 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6488 posts

Oct 7, 2012

FredFai wrote:

I find that mildly offensive... although it's only slightly similar to mine... I just refused to use numbers and really wanted this name back when I got my PS3. When I foung another Skin and Bones I immediately added them though! Easiest friend request ever! Hey we both have the same name. Let's be rivals and stuff.

On topic I've seen quite a few Darkshadow's, and since I have one on my friend's list and all the variants are just "Darkshadow###" it can be very confusing because the numbers are usually very similar.

Message 7 of 56 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I refuse to have a PSN name with numbers in it.

Yet the oOo_insertname_oOo Do make me laugh... hahaha I know a couple of people with that name that made then soley to have Alt accts... but the noobies crack me up!

Message 8 of 56 (825 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 7, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

FredFai wrote:

I find that mildly offensive... although it's only slightly similar to mine... I just refused to use numbers and really wanted this name back when I got my PS3. When I foung another Skin and Bones I immediately added them though! Easiest friend request ever! Hey we both have the same name. Let's be rivals and stuff.

On topic I've seen quite a few Darkshadow's, and since I have one on my friend's list and all the variants are just "Darkshadow###" it can be very confusing because the numbers are usually very similar.

Probably one of the most unoriginal names lol. Darkshadow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 56 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I have 2 friends whose names are of the form iBiZa_. One of them said he's hoping to join iBiZa_Twist's clan and when I join his party, he's got all these other iBiZas like iBiZa_ShaRk and iBiZa_SunRyz. Seriously, what the hell?

Message 10 of 56 (739 Views)
0 Likes