Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Re: You know your in for a few unluckys when you go up agains...

Oct 7, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

far-zan wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

You know your in for a few unluckys when you go up against somone with the III-INSERTHERE-III name.

I think its the other way around. Anyone with lll-       -lll gets tons of unluckies right venom Smiley Wink

I think its the person with II- NAME-II alt that get's a lot of unluckys right far-zanSmiley Wink

I don't know what your talking about...

Message 41 of 56 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Re: Hey, he's good! ima copy his name! XD

Oct 7, 2012
I hate the names like "a241986643". And there are a ton of them. I've seen one who posts here. I used to be friends with one. He was hacker with a jailbroke PS3 and a ton of copied games.

I usually refer to these guys as "random numbers guy". I mean c'mon man... you couldn't think of anything better for a name?
Message 42 of 56 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I've played against iBiZaTwist and iBiZaMix before both are very good Twist lagged alot for me though :/ I was expecting it was another player causing it but after watch img cinema Twist didn't experience it at all it was only our team :/. Plus I hear that Twist admitted to boosting in the past so Idk as I can't find a reference to it. His time played doesn't reflect well on his kill count though imo.
Message 43 of 56 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Ehh, I don't think Ibiza Twist is boosting. i think he's a very good player that plays this game A LOT. People usually notice when someone has inflated stats and is obviouly cheating, Twist doesn't fit into that category. 

Message 44 of 56 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 8, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I run into a lot of people with the word "dark", "awesome" or "kill" in their name. I don't care much, unless their name has "stunt" on it.

You REALLY won't want to run into my buddy jackiestunt though...

Message 45 of 56 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Lmfao.

Ibiza is a shared account. Online 24/7.
Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 46 of 56 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 8, 2012
^ no!
It can't be 24/7, since it takes a minute to sign out and sign back in on another PS3, so it might be 23:55/7...

Unless they take shifts on 1 PS3, then it can be 24/7

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 47 of 56 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 8, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I run into a lot of people with the word "dark", "awesome" or "kill" in their name. I don't care much, unless their name has "stunt" on it.

You REALLY won't want to run into my buddy jackiestunt though...

I didn't finish. What I meant to say is that if I run into someone named "stunt" we'll have a "friendly coversation" about "stuff" and we'll be "nice" to each other. Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 48 of 56 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 8, 2012

What about this name? That's not normal for you, too, am I right? :') 

I used that, because it stands for Deutschland, Germany on German, and because Daniel is my name. I didn't want to have a weird name, like most of the people, but I decided to think and use my name as name for the PlaystationNetwork. I like it. 

Message 49 of 56 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Ive seen dbarker_99 (copy of dbarker99), kero_iker (copy of keri_iker), numerous Ivanstyle copies (i.e Lucastyle, Ibizastyle, kevinstyle etc). Only 2 sergiopro copies (sergiopro9 and sergiopro12).
IBiZa_Deary (copy of TwisT like 500 others).
Raptor-A667 (Me + Dai copy maybe)
And about 50 people with Xx or xX's in their name (I created this account 4 years ago if u want to call me a alternate account tryhard btw)
So yeah, people tend to copy good players and then quit to get similar stats but they fail when they want to prove it.
Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 50 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes