First Son
10 posts

Re: Here's HOW I unlocked Skelzor (Treasure secrets finally unravelled) :)

Dec 31, 2011

What is up with the treasure drop system,every time i kill the air port guys it gives me the same treasure over and over again,gold sanxindui flatop head and other treasures for this set.Never have i gotten a treasure for marco polos set,same problem with syria bosses,they keep dropping the amulets.Some one help.

Message 70 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Jan 1, 2012

whats this going on when you pick up a treasure but nothing appears?

Message 71 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jan 1, 2012

LM10CR74LIFE wrote:

What is up with the treasure drop system,every time i kill the air port guys it gives me the same treasure over and over again,gold sanxindui flatop head and other treasures for this set.Never have i gotten a treasure for marco polos set,same problem with syria bosses,they keep dropping the amulets.Some one help.

Just keep trying. You need to be playing on Hard/Crushing, and it will take some time to get each drop. Just keep killing Flynn, Eddy and Lazarevic and you're all set.

@Nishan: It happens with Skelzor and Francis Drake. One treasure for each of them is glitched, and only one team mate will get it. The other(s) will likely get a "blank" treasure because of the glitched treasures, whereas you were supposed to get said treasure.

Message 72 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: Good story but not true.   you've completed 20 hard coops...

Jan 1, 2012

newuxtreme wrote:

Alright guys, just like most of you I've been playng Syria and Coop Adventure like you for the past couple of days NON STOP just to get the skelzor(XYZ skin) treasure.

Most of us have been farming the Syria cluster bomb boss non stop like our lives depend on it just to end up with the purple coloured amulet. We are all doing this because the dude who has opened a number of treasure related threads, has guided us (knowingly or unknowingly), all wrong.

Let's get the facts straight.

Only certain bosses drop treasures.

Ex. In Syria the Cluster bomb in the beginning, the Carpet bomb midway, and the Pak 80 brute at the end.

Ex 2. n Airport it'll be Flynn, Eddy and Lazarevic

HOWEVER. The most important point to note is that CERTAIN BOSSES DROP CERTAIN FIXED TREASURES.

Eddy Raja ALWAYS drops these two, the Golden mask with the protruding eyes from one set, and the Watch/Clock from the Smiling Gentleman set.

Lazarevic ALWAYS the golden mask with the long/tall head, basically the longest mask of all 3.

Flynn always drops the golden mask with the bared jagged teeth.

(Unfortunately I don't know the smiling gentleman treasures both of them drop, please people who remember what they got from either one reply in this topic and it will help EVERYONE out majorly)

So if you want the Watch and that's the only thing missing from your Marco Polo set, you need to farm Eddy and only Eddy.

Example of how this works. I had only one of Skelzor's set a few days back, the first one only. That was dropped by the first boss the cluster bomb guy. So later when I was playing with these other friends I added only for coop, we farmed the 3 bomb guy, and in a few tries I got the 2nd treasure of theSkelzor set.

Then we all read Psykens post about farming the Cluster bomb in Syria and I did non stop only to end up with the purple amulet. (I need to mention in one of these tries one of my friends who had NOTHING got his cluster bomb guy piece for the Wraith set while we got the Purple amulet. I assume this is because we already had the treasure while he didn't)

Today I played Syria for the FIRST time, after I learnt these mechanics from the Airport level, I shot the Pak 80 brute with the Pak 80 I had and lo and behold, within the first try got my final treasure of the Wrath set. :smileyhappy:

Want some more proof why these mechanics would apply?

Certain skins require only 3 treasures whereas certain requires 2. Why? Because THAT is the difference in the number of bosses in both levels. Arport Syria have 3, Borneo has only 2.

Other details that will be of importance to you.

I played a custom game.

I played t on HARD difficulty.

I didn't even need to farm once for Syria.

I have completed 20 hard coops,  I assume 3-4 of which would have been Syria. (The number of times I have attempted Syria farming is limitless)

Help others out, please mention which treasures you get from which boss, we will know which guys to farm.

Good story but not true.

you've completed 20 hard coops and speak bout it like you would know it all better than us.

I've completed 50 hard coops and some on crushing and i have Marco Polo, Skelzor and Genghis Khan unlocked.

Psyken was not the first 2 find the way of gettin those treasures but everything in his post is right.

I can also confirm that the cluster-bomb boss on Syria drops all 6 treasures that u can find on Syria hard and lower difficultys.

And its way easier to farm the cluster-bomb boss than playing through to the PAK80 boss just 2 notice that he doesnt drop the treasure you need.

I really recommend goin 4 the cluster-bomb boss on Syria because:

1. It's easy 2 get there

2. you can do it with 2 people only = more farming opportunities

3. you level up with the farming

4. It's confirmed that you can get the whole set for Skelzor from this boss

ZCoordinatio Trophy Card
~~~Dark Souls is soooo EPIC~~~
Message 74 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

Jan 1, 2012

I've managed to unlock Sir Francis by getting to the Patterned Ring first but for Syria i've only got 1/3...

What happens if there's a treasure and everyone who picked it up got nothing come up? Were they lying that they got no drop and was actually the first to get it and maybe just got the mask and no1 else did?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 75 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
426 posts

Jan 1, 2012

I've gotten a patterned ring on London Underground right after my friend got a blank, maybe theres a glitch associated that allows for the rarer or two treasures to drop?

--------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - SeeknDestroy1318
Message 76 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Jan 1, 2012

if pick up treasure first u dont get anything i have unlocked all 4 skeleton i could name their PSN who i helped and it works 100%

if u r looking for mask farm cluster boss on crushing if want to know who i helped i have no problem telling you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVEC-fx-Ls&feature=channel_video_title

________________________________________________________________________________

Unnecessary Censorship Episode #1 Uncharted Drake Fortune HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25t3GojA3SI
Message 77 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Re: Any information I have handed out to help the forum has b...

Jan 1, 2012

@Psyken you missed out that you can get deity head silver from the carpet bomb guy in syria which I and  many others posted at your thread without you updating it....

Message 78 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jan 1, 2012

xxpur3zer0xx wrote:

I've managed to unlock Sir Francis by getting to the Patterned Ring first but for Syria i've only got 1/3...

What happens if there's a treasure and everyone who picked it up got nothing come up? Were they lying that they got no drop and was actually the first to get it and maybe just got the mask and no1 else did?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx

I'm 100% sure that at least one person will get something, be it the rare treasure or a common one.

Message 79 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20192 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Let me go and agree with newu.

It is true that certain bosses drop certain treasure, minus the glitched ones who can drop multiple ones.

Here's how it should work from my experiences, IF NONE WERE GLITCHED.

Borneo-- Unlocks Genghis Khan

Ivory Lion-- Carpet Bomb Boss

Silver Lion-- Unmarked boss in the pit

Gold Lion-- Draza

London Underground-- Unlocks Sir Francis Drake

Ottoman Bracelet-- Carpet Bomb Boss

Patterned Ring-- Hammer Boss (glitched. Can drop "blank" treasure.)

Monastery-- Unlocks Doughnut Drake

Yama on Buffalo-- Carpet Bomb Boss at the beginning

Skull Bead-- Hammer Boss (glitched. Drops TDM treasure)

Syria-- Unlocks Skelzor

Wrathful Mask-- Cluster Bomb Boss (glitched. Can drop all 3 treasures. Mask is super glitched with "blank" treasure)

Silver Deity Head-- Carpet Bomb Boss

Gold Deity Head-- Brute/PAK-80 boss

Airport-- Unlocks Marco Polo

Ottoman Ring-- Harry Flynn

Antique Pocketwatch-- Eddy Raja

Antique Pipe-- Zoran Lazarevic

This was my experience with the treasures. I have all the characters besides Doughnut Drake of course.

So really, only 3 bosses and 3 treasures are glitched, with Cluster Bomb being the only exception to multiple treasure drops FROM WHAT I EXPERIENCED.

There you go.

Message 80 of 143 (74 Views)
0 Likes