Survivor
2364 posts

Re: Help With Co Op Star

Dec 31, 2012
I came back from hell.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 11 of 32 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Monastery is easy if done right...........I can do with no lives lost wit JD and Ali (we should do it Smiley Very Happy) but keep in mind they are 2 very good Co-Op players and make it easier and have the plan down pat I suggest you do the same Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 32 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Dec 31, 2012

lol I've done Monastery with JD-- & a friend named CookieFrog. 2 lives lost though **bleep** militia man. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 13 of 32 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 1, 2013
@snake No, I'd die in hell.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 32 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble, do you have the co-op star? The only mission I have trouble with is Syria, especially that part where you have to place the idols in their correct places. Smiley Sad I always die there...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 15 of 32 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Yeah but JD helped me. According to him, they best way is to NOT score the idol until everyone's gone. Apparently the idol causes spawns as you grab it and as you place it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 32 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah but JD helped me. According to him, they best way is to NOT score the idol until everyone's gone. Apparently the idol causes spawns as you grab it and as you place it.

Thanks, bro! I'll try to do that! I really want the star, but I just can't seem to complete this mission... Smiley Very Happy Thanks for the tip, dude!

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 17 of 32 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Try protector and army of 3 if your having trouble with the mega bomb enemies. Sometimes if you don't kill them quick enough the mega bombs they throw can really screw you over because of their radius but if you have protector you can survive the explosion and the army of three can let you kill them quick although when I play I just get 1 friend to snipe from afar while I get in his face so he's distracted by me and since I'm so close he doesn't throw bombs.
Message 18 of 32 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 1, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Try protector and army of 3 if your having trouble with the mega bomb enemies. Sometimes if you don't kill them quick enough the mega bombs they throw can really screw you over because of their radius but if you have protector you can survive the explosion and the army of three can let you kill them quick although when I play I just get 1 friend to snipe from afar while I get in his face so he's distracted by me and since I'm so close he doesn't throw bombs.

I'll try them, for sure! I'll try it with my friends, so that our loadouts and kickbacks complement one another. Thanks for the tips, guys! I'm glad the Uncharted community is friendly and that the people in these forums are so nice! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 32 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I'd say deep down almost everyone is nice on these forums. I think some people just have a rough exterior... And by the way if you have any other questions feel free to ask me or anyone else. Your also free to shoot me up with a friend request if you'd like. Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes