Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Re: He is coming back..

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ so.... This dave guy is infinitely better. Alrighty.

Exactly.

Dave has style. Longbow is a poor man's Eyecue.

Message 51 of 65 (237 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
29 posts

Feb 9, 2013

i dont get it

Message 52 of 65 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:
Here it is. DaveCreator gets a Five Not Alive.

Back in UC2 when it was nearly impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKidYSWpI80&feature=youtube_gdata_player

People still boost CR in UC2 MP, LOL.

I tried to play alone sometime and I was matched against a party of 5 from Latin America... it's hard to beat them when your teammates call out your position all the time. :\

just happen me yesterday, - Nkil lol, why do they even play.

Message 53 of 65 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

I tried to play alone sometime and I was matched against a party of 5 from Latin America... it's hard to beat them when your teammates call out your position all the time. :\

You know what? I wouldn't mind it if they could organize a proper boosting session (2 parties of 5 with DLC on). At least they wouldn't ruin pubs in that case.

Maybe we should form a party of 5 just to ruin their plans, LOL.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 54 of 65 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Fadi + Scoobycool + eyecue = Forum Golden Age. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 55 of 65 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19910 posts

Feb 9, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Fadi + Scoobycool + davecreator = Forum Golden Age. 

FTFY

Message 56 of 65 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Fadi + Scoobycool + davecreator = Forum Golden Age. 

FTFY

I've never known davecreator Smiley Sad I really wasn't on the forums at that time. EyeCue was pretty frustrating and funny though.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 57 of 65 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

You know what? I wouldn't mind it if they could organize a proper boosting session (2 parties of 5 with DLC on). At least they wouldn't ruin pubs in that case.

yes we should,

but i just dont get how they are getting enjoyment of increasing their xp alone, i mean the whole point of playing is for fun, and when i messaged him saying that he said - i think Nkil is fun, and i am like Smiley Indifferent seriously, why, what does it get you - nothing at all, a lot of them are already level xx black - the games is almost 4 years only.

the gaming community has just gone to crap the last few years, this kind of thing wouldnt happen years ago, what we need to do is have gaming school where we teach them the art of not being a total knobhead.

Message 58 of 65 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

yes we should,

but i just dont get how they are getting enjoyment of increasing their xp alone, i mean the whole point of playing is for fun, and when i messaged him saying that he said - i think Nkil is fun, and i am like Smiley Indifferent seriously, why, what does it get you - nothing at all, a lot of them are already level xx black - the games is almost 4 years only.

the gaming community has just gone to crap the last few years, this kind of thing wouldnt happen years ago, what we need to do is have gaming school where we teach them the art of not being a total knobhead.

Yeah, when I see XXX levels boosting CR, I facepalm. I guess they do it for the leaderboards? LOL

If someone wants to reach max rank and then play normally, OK, I can understand, because it's ND's fault for promoting this kind of RPG metagame (don't forget that ND increased the value of Expansionist medals).

They refused to decrease its value (something like $50) and instead they removed CR from the Objectives rotation (lame and half-assed fix <-- ND's tradition). Talking about throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I hate grinding and I hate ND for increasing the max rank from 60 to 80. Remember who reached level 80 first? It was a famous account sharer (gloomcool or the-legend-10, not sure). ND promoted this kind of behaviour and rewarded account sharers/cheaters. I will never forgive them for that.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 59 of 65 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Feb 9, 2013
It was gloomcool, they were level 80 right when it was released. The max rank should have been 70.
Message 60 of 65 (150 Views)
0 Likes