Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

TEAM SAFE is your friend.....

Dec 5, 2011

dantevillanova wrote:

First off, let me say that I have all the Uncharted games and play a lot of Multiplayer.  I take the bad with the good.  But today, I was playing what was arguably the best round I've ever had.  Seriously.

Team Objective - Chateau.  Had my Sniper Rifle action going.  Assassin medals waterfalling out my @$$.  And then ONE SECOND before the end of the entire match - what happens?  I'm booted for team killing.

To quote Booker T:  WHUT THA HAYLE?!

Hey Naughty Dog - it's not my fault some tard rolls head first into a grenade.  From what I understand, two TK's is enough to get booted from the server.  Up that shizz to four.

I want my medals back.  *sniff*

:smileyvery-happy:

TEAM SAFE is your friend.....

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Message 11 of 13 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

NovaDeathStar I have as well... which was really weird......

Dec 5, 2011
NovaDeathStar

I have as well... which was really weird... since i got booted from a group of a-holes who were the ones doing the TK'ing (i dont participate in retaliation since i LIKE keeping my scores and XP for the game at hand) lol.
Message 12 of 13 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

now how you feel. i didnt get booted but on underground i...

Dec 6, 2011

now how you feel. i didnt get booted but on underground i activate quickboom (which i use rarely because i suck with it for some reason) and my team mate walks directly in from of me killing us both and me missing 3-4 people grouped up. next round on molten ruins. i activate my RPG. as i shoot my rocket from on top of a platform my team mate jumps out hitting the rocket directly. again i missed a group of 2-3 people >.<

Message 13 of 13 (15 Views)
0 Likes