I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Deleted or Deleted a Friend...

Sep 4, 2012

I play pretty well so that might not be a problem for me. I get worried that my friends will delete me because I never play on weekdays. Unless there's no school.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 61 of 71 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I deleted LilWayneSux for talking **bleep** about me on forums

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 62 of 71 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20031 posts

Sep 4, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

then I switched to the KAL-7. Smiley Wink

There were no survivors...

The game ended in a tie. Probably because it was before I was level 55 and couldn't do the Blindfire Accuracy + RoF KAL (haters gonna hate). Smiley Wink

Message 63 of 71 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

I deleted LilWayneSux for talking **bleep** about me on forums

That right there is a GOOD reason to delete someone

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 64 of 71 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I would never delete someone for going negative. the games about having fun. I do delete people for joining parties I am in without having been invited. (it makes my life awkward and I don't like awkward) Or people who constantly spam me to play with the occasional or constant messaging along the lines of come play wiht me NOW..  (there's a difference between spam and sending an invite) 

and if someone turns into an @55 ( am I feeling performance pressure? Are you making snide comments at me?) I'll delete them. 

or if I just go on a cleaning spree I'll delete people I haven't seen online or played with in ages.

I am an awkward person. People make me uncomfortable if I don't know them. I feel pressured to do well and that makes me do badly. so I tend to be a little avoidant of people. too concerned with if i am stealing kills or not, I am just not coordinated enough to keep track of all the politenesses that need to be tracked with a new group of people.. 

so generally if I've deleted you it's not you it's me. 

I don't add people who don't have mics so they can' t be deleted for not having one. the point of having a party is discussion. if I want to play with no mic on I'll play with a group of randoms. you need communication to have a good team. 

I am sure I've been deleted by people for various reasons. have I been deleted for going negative? Maybe, I am not a perfect player and frankly it's a relief if you're that type of person anyway because I don't like performance pressure. 

I don't check my player list often enough to notice if I've been deleted and I certainly wouldn't message someone about it unless they'd been a long time friend who deleted me. I like to just reckon they don't play very often with me and needed to make space for someone new. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 65 of 71 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I dont add noobs but there was a time where this one guy was literary begging me to add him so i did as a good guy you know. Play one match with him and he deletes me cause i used a G-Mal on the Fort

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 66 of 71 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 4, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

... Due to Them Going Negative or Other Similar Things? 

Basically been friends with someone and they deleted me because i have a friend who went negative, I liked them too.

Anyway so the question is above

Deleted a few people for killfarming in Team Objective and making the team lose.
T.O. is my game mode and if you play it with me, you have to play it how it's meant to be played.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Maybe a few that didn't play for the objective.

I only deleted people that went negative on purpose. If they use negatives and cash em in while they badly need boosters and kickbacks to get good scores but refuse to use them because they want money its their decision but not with me...

But I never deleted anyone that tried to do good, Everyone has to learn.

Message 68 of 71 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Sep 4, 2012
EvilDead hit it on the head. It's all about winning and being able to play as a team against another good party. You use negatives in any match you'd better.play decent and we'd better win.
Message 69 of 71 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Nope. If I delete someone, it's because they don't play much and I need to make space for others.

I've been deleted by two people. One, because one of the guys in our clan didn't want to play with us anymore (So he deleted pretty much everyone in the clan), and another guy who called me a lagger because I found his party in a random game and kept killing him.
Message 70 of 71 (91 Views)
0 Likes