Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Deleted or Deleted a Friend...

Sep 3, 2012

I shall delete DAwG someday.

Oh wait, he never ends negative. Smiley Tongue

And if he does, EXPOSED expose him on youtube and show all his Unluckies yo.

Message 41 of 71 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Sep 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Wut. 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 42 of 71 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I don't delete friends. I didn't add them because they get high kills and if they don't they're morons. Most of them are from here, and they needed help and/or they seem nice. I don't give two **bleep** if you make me lose.

As much as everyone competitive thinks UC3 is for winning, I do it for fun. It's a videogame I enjoy, especially with friends who I like playing with.

Although there was this one incident- actually, a lot- where my friends and I have a falling out due to Co-op crushing tactics (I don't heal).
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 71 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

This doesnt even have anything to do with uncharted 3 online. Why didnt you post this on the off topic section? 

Most of threads dont so dont single this 1 out and its about people deleting psn friends because of going NEGATIVE IN U3?

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 44 of 71 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Wut. 

Exactly. Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 71 (274 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Sep 4, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

This doesnt even have anything to do with uncharted 3 online. Why didnt you post this on the off topic section? 

Most of threads dont so dont single this 1 out and its about people deleting psn friends because of going NEGATIVE IN U3?

This is a thread about drama, not u3 online. 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 46 of 71 (261 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Sep 4, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy?

Actually yes. If people would care to know my side of the story they simply need to ask, unlike Bread I don't need to dramatize or make exaggerations as a hate speech against others. I knew this thread was about me but rather than feed unecessary spam and hate I chose to ignore it. However under this realization that indeed a thread was made against me let me tell you what really happened.

I'll try to keep this short and simple, first off his friend  got deleted off my friends list for not sucking but because of how they were acting. Each game I was top player, however that is not what  angered me. It is the fact the sole reason for The Lab was so they can blindfire because literally he said "Blindfire was fun."  So when it finally came to us playing Team Deathmatch on Temple and me the only one on the team going positive by 10 - 9 (not a great score, but considering I was the top player for the majority of matches played) angered me. Everytime they face tough opponents it is back out, why should we back out? I am tired of playing against noobs who have no experience in this game and are getting beat by 4th and 5th Legacy players. I like a challenge, and everytime we got one it would be a major loss because they can't skillfully play the mode unless it is against new players. In which I said "You all went negative.." without any hint of mockery or hate intended and I was told to shut up and I was trash. Yeah I have better things to do thanks.

Secondly, Left you got deleted for lying. When I was playing Sonic Adventure today you invited me to a chat and messaged asking for Co-op help. I joined saying 'can't' and your friend, the one I deleted made a huge deal for me joining acting like a child and even lying himself (saying he deleted me when I actually deleted him.) He than left and re-joined, you putting words in my mouth saying I said I was sorry when I wasn't which angered me more when he asked. So instead of lying and creating hate threads against me do me a favor and get me out of your head in the attempt to masquerade the idea that you did nothing wrong. I don't have time for immature squabbles, it is why I played Sonic Adventures so I could not deal with it but than I log on and have such stuff as this nagging at me.

Whose blacklisting him now? and btw Asraik it was basically the same thread with your name in there. Oh and your like the worst possible PSN 'friend' ever

1. I Didn't know thats what happened

2. I didnt lie I Wanted to do co op

3. I said that you said thank you to try and get you to 'make up'

4. It wasnt a hate thread it was exactly the same except it said, So Asraik deleted me today for no reason....

1. I am the worst PSN friend ever yet you don't know what happened. Mhm, that makes sense. Instead of messaging me on PSN because I am not on here isn't exactly making me less intent on being angry. You don't know the whole story and you start taking sides, I believe you said you were 19 no? Instead of playing childish games of 'taking sides' learn the whole story first before making threads on someone.

2. Yeah and I joined a chat room to say 'can't' only to get bashed by people. Yeah you asked for help, I didn't start anything or say any type of negative insult to your friend. I join and I get a a slap across the face basically and than a whole hate thread made on me.

3. No you said I said "sorry" which I didn't. Don't ever go putting words in my mouth again, it tends to infuriate me when I have to go around denying claims that I didn't make. Honestly, the most childlike thing I have ever seen and not to mention it is NONE of your business what dispute happened between me and someone else.

4. Jjjkur basically said it WAS a hate thread from what it was and he considered it a 'huge slander.' So don't go saying it wasn't when a forum member vouches and says it was. Had you read any of my text, you would know the reason I deleted you. I'm not playing childish games where I have to repeat myself. I could have easily sworn you out and raged but instead I took the time to write in a mature manner so before going around making hate threads and/or not reading my words (which you didn't else you would know I deleted you for lying, putting words in my mouth) think about what you post.

That's all on the subject, stop sending me messages on PSN and stop insulting my name in public places.

Message 47 of 71 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Asraik wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy?

Actually yes. If people would care to know my side of the story they simply need to ask, unlike Bread I don't need to dramatize or make exaggerations as a hate speech against others. I knew this thread was about me but rather than feed unecessary spam and hate I chose to ignore it. However under this realization that indeed a thread was made against me let me tell you what really happened.

I'll try to keep this short and simple, first off his friend  got deleted off my friends list for not sucking but because of how they were acting. Each game I was top player, however that is not what  angered me. It is the fact the sole reason for The Lab was so they can blindfire because literally he said "Blindfire was fun."  So when it finally came to us playing Team Deathmatch on Temple and me the only one on the team going positive by 10 - 9 (not a great score, but considering I was the top player for the majority of matches played) angered me. Everytime they face tough opponents it is back out, why should we back out? I am tired of playing against noobs who have no experience in this game and are getting beat by 4th and 5th Legacy players. I like a challenge, and everytime we got one it would be a major loss because they can't skillfully play the mode unless it is against new players. In which I said "You all went negative.." without any hint of mockery or hate intended and I was told to shut up and I was trash. Yeah I have better things to do thanks.

Secondly, Left you got deleted for lying. When I was playing Sonic Adventure today you invited me to a chat and messaged asking for Co-op help. I joined saying 'can't' and your friend, the one I deleted made a huge deal for me joining acting like a child and even lying himself (saying he deleted me when I actually deleted him.) He than left and re-joined, you putting words in my mouth saying I said I was sorry when I wasn't which angered me more when he asked. So instead of lying and creating hate threads against me do me a favor and get me out of your head in the attempt to masquerade the idea that you did nothing wrong. I don't have time for immature squabbles, it is why I played Sonic Adventures so I could not deal with it but than I log on and have such stuff as this nagging at me.

Whose blacklisting him now? and btw Asraik it was basically the same thread with your name in there. Oh and your like the worst possible PSN 'friend' ever

1. I Didn't know thats what happened

2. I didnt lie I Wanted to do co op

3. I said that you said thank you to try and get you to 'make up'

4. It wasnt a hate thread it was exactly the same except it said, So Asraik deleted me today for no reason....

1. I am the worst PSN friend ever yet you don't know what happened. Mhm, that makes sense. Instead of messaging me on PSN because I am not on here isn't exactly making me less intent on being angry. You don't know the whole story and you start taking sides, I believe you said you were 19 no? Instead of playing childish games of 'taking sides' learn the whole story first before making threads on someone.

2. Yeah and I joined a chat room to say 'can't' only to get bashed by people. Yeah you asked for help, I didn't start anything or say any type of negative insult to your friend. I join and I get a a slap across the face basically and than a whole hate thread made on me.

3. No you said I said "sorry" which I didn't. Don't ever go putting words in my mouth again, it tends to infuriate me when I have to go around denying claims that I didn't make. Honestly, the most childlike thing I have ever seen and not to mention it is NONE of your business what dispute happened between me and someone else.

4. Jjjkur basically said it WAS a hate thread from what it was and he considered it a 'huge slander.' So don't go saying it wasn't when a forum member vouches and says it was. Had you read any of my text, you would know the reason I deleted you. I'm not playing childish games where I have to repeat myself. I could have easily sworn you out and raged but instead I took the time to write in a mature manner so before going around making hate threads and/or not reading my words (which you didn't else you would know I deleted you for lying, putting words in my mouth) think about what you post.

That's all on the subject, stop sending me messages on PSN and stop insulting my name in public places.

That in NO way was a hate thread clearly your friend has issues with reading and how am i immature? Id say writhing in yellows pretty **bleep** silly, no?

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 48 of 71 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

That in NO way was a hate thread clearly your friend has issues with reading and how am i immature? Id say writhing in yellows pretty **bleep** silly, no?

This proves that even talking common sense to you is pointless. You bring in something that has nothing to do with the argument. Your two sentences there are enough say that this isn't worth my time. Have fun wherever it takes you and best of luck. Done commenting on this thread anymore, you want to hold a grudge than go ahead. I have better things to do.

Message 49 of 71 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Nothing wrong with writing in yellow. It's to stand out.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 50 of 71 (228 Views)