Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Deleted or Deleted a Friend...

Sep 3, 2012
Your thread blacklisting Asraik got removed huh?

Message 31 of 71 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Sep 3, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Your thread blacklisting Asraik got removed huh?

This is interesting. Please elaborate because I'd like to know what you are mentioning.

Message 32 of 71 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy? EDIT:Thanks for clearing that up.

Message 33 of 71 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 3, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy? EDIT: By same thing, I mean it's basically this thread, except he mentioned you being the one who deleted him. He said it was because his friend went negative. I honestly have no idea what actually went down.

The mods remove a blacklist thread but can't remove the thousands of troll threads that pop up daily.....

Message 34 of 71 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Yeah, I was surprised. They let that thread saying they suck donkey balls stay up for a while...

Message 35 of 71 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy?

Actually yes. If people would care to know my side of the story they simply need to ask, unlike Bread I don't need to dramatize or make exaggerations as a hate speech against others. I knew this thread was about me but rather than feed unecessary spam and hate I chose to ignore it. However under this realization that indeed a thread was made against me let me tell you what really happened.

I'll try to keep this short and simple, first off his friend  got deleted off my friends list for not sucking but because of how they were acting. Each game I was top player, however that is not what  angered me. It is the fact the sole reason for The Lab was so they can blindfire because literally he said "Blindfire was fun."  So when it finally came to us playing Team Deathmatch on Temple and me the only one on the team going positive by 10 - 9 (not a great score, but considering I was the top player for the majority of matches played) angered me. Everytime they face tough opponents it is back out, why should we back out? I am tired of playing against noobs who have no experience in this game and are getting beat by 4th and 5th Legacy players. I like a challenge, and everytime we got one it would be a major loss because they can't skillfully play the mode unless it is against new players. In which I said "You all went negative.." without any hint of mockery or hate intended and I was told to shut up and I was trash. Yeah I have better things to do thanks.

Secondly, Left you got deleted for lying. When I was playing Sonic Adventure today you invited me to a chat and messaged asking for Co-op help. I joined saying 'can't' and your friend, the one I deleted made a huge deal for me joining acting like a child and even lying himself (saying he deleted me when I actually deleted him.) He than left and re-joined, you putting words in my mouth saying I said I was sorry when I wasn't which angered me more when he asked. So instead of lying and creating hate threads against me do me a favor and get me out of your head in the attempt to masquerade the idea that you did nothing wrong. I don't have time for immature squabbles, it is why I played Sonic Adventures so I could not deal with it but than I log on and have such stuff as this nagging at me.

Message 36 of 71 (412 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I got deleted for using Fleet Foot gold.. LOL WUT? But he added me again the other day.... Hypocrite much?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 37 of 71 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Whose blacklisting him now? and btw Asraik it was basically the same thread with your name in there. Oh and your like the worst possible PSN 'friend' ever

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 38 of 71 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Asraik wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
He posted this same thread saying you deleted him. It was basically a huge slander thread against you. I posted on it defending you, but the mods removed his thread immediately. Do you know what's up with this bread guy?

Actually yes. If people would care to know my side of the story they simply need to ask, unlike Bread I don't need to dramatize or make exaggerations as a hate speech against others. I knew this thread was about me but rather than feed unecessary spam and hate I chose to ignore it. However under this realization that indeed a thread was made against me let me tell you what really happened.

I'll try to keep this short and simple, first off his friend  got deleted off my friends list for not sucking but because of how they were acting. Each game I was top player, however that is not what  angered me. It is the fact the sole reason for The Lab was so they can blindfire because literally he said "Blindfire was fun."  So when it finally came to us playing Team Deathmatch on Temple and me the only one on the team going positive by 10 - 9 (not a great score, but considering I was the top player for the majority of matches played) angered me. Everytime they face tough opponents it is back out, why should we back out? I am tired of playing against noobs who have no experience in this game and are getting beat by 4th and 5th Legacy players. I like a challenge, and everytime we got one it would be a major loss because they can't skillfully play the mode unless it is against new players. In which I said "You all went negative.." without any hint of mockery or hate intended and I was told to shut up and I was trash. Yeah I have better things to do thanks.

Secondly, Left you got deleted for lying. When I was playing Sonic Adventure today you invited me to a chat and messaged asking for Co-op help. I joined saying 'can't' and your friend, the one I deleted made a huge deal for me joining acting like a child and even lying himself (saying he deleted me when I actually deleted him.) He than left and re-joined, you putting words in my mouth saying I said I was sorry when I wasn't which angered me more when he asked. So instead of lying and creating hate threads against me do me a favor and get me out of your head in the attempt to masquerade the idea that you did nothing wrong. I don't have time for immature squabbles, it is why I played Sonic Adventures so I could not deal with it but than I log on and have such stuff as this nagging at me.

1. I Didn't know thats what happened

2. I didnt lie I Wanted to do co op

3. I said that you said thank you to try and get you to 'make up'

4. It wasnt a hate thread it was exactly the same except it said, So Asraik deleted me today for no reason....

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 39 of 71 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

This doesnt even have anything to do with uncharted 3 online. Why didnt you post this on the off topic section? 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 40 of 71 (331 Views)
0 Likes