First Son
5 posts

Re: Hate thread about noob teammates

Feb 12, 2013

Lol, I can take the lag; I just can't take it when people go like 2-15! Seriously, they should just quit the multiplayer, and let someone else join the game! :/

Message 21 of 76 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

lol I had a match in the lab where I got 25 kills, yup 25. AND WE STILL LOST! because my teammate went 0-19. pretty messed up.

As for killing a teammate with the cluster, yea use team safe. Revenge sucks in that mode, especially since your partners revenged cluster can still kill you.

I just had a teammate go 0 & 20

Message 22 of 76 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Its not the newbies' fault -_-
How the heck do u think they feel??

Its these geek squads and tryhards causing most of the aggravation to new players and fans who ACTUALLY PLAY for fun.
Message 23 of 76 (310 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Its not the newbies' fault -_-
How the heck do u think they feel??

Its these geek squads and tryhards causing most of the aggravation to new players and fans who ACTUALLY PLAY for fun.

Well they could actually play the single player first, I can get going 5-13 or something like that but honestly going 0-17 is a whole different story

That last statement is a joke. These "tryhards" have been playing the Uncharted series for years no s*** they're better than the noobs. I play in strong parties and the game is a lot more fun then. LMFAO at that ignorant statement

Message 24 of 76 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 13, 2013
i prefer to be a noob in a video game than to be a noob in THE REAL LIFE

honestly.. comon guys

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 25 of 76 (301 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Those newbies with a life never go for the cheapest/easiest way to get kills. They play for fun and not useless numbers like u. They dont need to party up with ppl with bloated stats to go steamrolling over newer players who dont waste their lives taking video games serious.

Its parties/players like u that make this game unbearable. U took that like a personal attack, but whatever. Its not an ignorant statement, its the truth.....that of which apparently hurt XD
Message 26 of 76 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 13, 2013
i 100% agree

and there is no fun to win all matches 50 to 10 everygame, every hour, every day, and so on.

a game is made to have fun. If you are starting to rage, i think there is a problem somewhere..

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 27 of 76 (294 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I don't mind losing, but when I'm constantly losing 4+ matches in a row when I'm playing TDM because of players who just lack a brain, I get extremely frustrated. It makes no difference if I get 30 kills; I'll still lose the match and it sucks. I get punished every day for being a lone wolf and there's nothing I can do about it (inb4partyup) because of Naughty Dog's terrible matchmaking system. Hardly does it ever "balance" the teams fairly. the worst part is that whenever I DO party up, we face off against noobs instead of other parties and in the rare event that I do face another party, 95% of the time the other party will quit when they are losing. What I like about the people that I party up with is that whenever we face off against noobs, we'll make rules like TAU sniper only/Raffica only to not ruin the other player's experiences. I know what it's like to be on the receiving end and it's not fun, so we just make up these awesome rules to not sour their experience in the multiplayer. It's a nice gesture, imo and we have fun in the process!

Message 28 of 76 (267 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

As an individual with a terrible KDR, I don't understand my desire for the punishment that gets meted out with almost every single game.  I choose not to examine it too closely.  I enjoy the odd good kill, the rare medal, and chatting with some good pals online.  Noobs just don't have the ambition of the hard-core tryhard.

An Unlucky every match?  Big whoop.  A .44 KDR?  I don't even check my stats.  I know, I'll melee the Brute, he'll go down easy.

Oh noobs, so cute and helpless, like baby bunnys.

Message 29 of 76 (255 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 13, 2013
First, who is the noob for going into a lab that has cluster bomb equiped as the default grenade and doesn't use team safe?

For seconds, I Personally would rather use the term inexperienced to noob, but I accept most of you like to fit into the hip crowd.

My first ever game playing on the village in U2 I went 6-15. Every kill I got was with my fist and I could safely say the major amount of bullets that came out of my AK missed. Now, at this point I had been playing games for roughly 30 years and had finished U2 on all difficulties.

What we need to consider when insulting another player about their activities, no matter how childish they seem, is that there are factors at play out of the control of ones ability and also, maybe this player is actually a child.

The first time a saw any multiplayer was when I watched my daughter playing U2 and she was at the age of 8.

I think of it like this. I can park a bullet on your eyebrow from 40m away but if you are not where I see you on my screen, what is the point of that ability.

So the next time you are teamed with numerous players of the low level variety that are actual and not alt' accounts. Give them a break. One day they might be the ones putting you out on your **bleep**.

Message 30 of 76 (241 Views)