Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: Hate thread about noob teammates

Feb 12, 2013

Dear Competitive, 

Take your dang noobs back, so I can play a game of co op arena on crushing for once!

R.I.P POGO
Message 11 of 76 (373 Views)
Sackboy
381 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Apparently this game is quite popular among the handicapped. 

You have the bunch of mentally handicapped who get extremely negative scores,

and then there is the bunch who miss their right hand and therefore aren't able to use the R1 button. 

There also is a third group, they came to Uncharted 3 cause of something called the Call of Duty syndrome, it's quite severe actually. 

Anyways, they just can't do anything about it. Mother Nature tries to help with lag-advantage etc, but that only makes up for a part of their disability.

We live in a harsh, cold world.

There might be a link with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, that may have been popular with some cultures and gave those players the idea to be a thief and steal, too bad their culture punishes those people by cutting off their right hand.

Naughty Dog is currently investigating this, results to follow Soon.

Message 12 of 76 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 12, 2013

hamsterboy14 wrote:

Dear Competitive, 

Take your dang noobs back, so I can play a game of co op arena on crushing for once!

why don't you just add people so you can play custom co-op games with them (so you won't find noobs in matchmaking)

Message 13 of 76 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 12, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

Apparently this game is quite popular among the handicapped. 

You have the bunch of mentally handicapped who get extremely negative scores,

and then there is the bunch who miss their right hand and therefore aren't able to use the R1 button. 

There also is a third group, they came to Uncharted 3 cause of something called the Call of Duty syndrome, it's quite severe actually. 

Anyways, they just can't do anything about it. Mother Nature tries to help with lag-advantage etc, but that only makes up for a part of their disability.

We live in a harsh, cold world.

There might be a link with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, that may have been popular with some cultures and gave those players the idea to be a thief and steal, too bad their culture punishes those people by cutting off their right hand.

Naughty Dog is currently investigating this, results to follow Soon.

Reminds me of this noob team mate I had, He was level 26 and camped like there was no tomorrow...

Bad thing was: It was coop hunter so KDR doesn't count.

But I understand what you mean. Why do low levels value ammo over everything else? It seems they don't want to waste a single bullet.

Message 14 of 76 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

And yet people wonder why some players prefer to party up... because derpy teammates can drive you mad!!!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 15 of 76 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 12, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

And yet people wonder why some players prefer to party up... because derpy teammates can drive you mad!!!

I still don't understand how people can be this bad. That ammo won't help them when they are dead. I was never like that when I was a noob. I missed a lot but I always shot instead of staring at the enemy.

Message 16 of 76 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I still don't understand how people can be this bad. That ammo won't help them when they are dead. I was never like that when I was a noob. I missed a lot but I always shot instead of staring at the enemy.

Some people are not just Uncharted noobs, they are video game noobs in general. They have never touched a gamepad before.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 17 of 76 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Maybe they whiteplug. Hence the staring.

It's also possible they have gamer tunnel vision (focuses only on center of screen so they can't focus on the BG but is hyperfocused o the center). It's probably not the correct term, but I see people play and not see their peripherals.

Either way my little brother does pretty good for a 9 year old. He can see along the peripheral bision and know where the flanks are by now. The only problem is that he hasn't memorized the controller.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 76 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Some people are not just Uncharted noobs, they are video game noobs in general. They have never touched a gamepad before.

I agree with you 100% on this.It blows my mind what kind of people are playing this game.They are not just noobs,something is seriously wrong with them.They are playing a match while having a seizure maybe?

Being low level doesn't mean that you are a noob.Hell,in summer beta I was dominating the game with AK-47 from the very first day Smiley Happy 

Message 19 of 76 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Doom_giver_22 wrote:

I agree with you 100% on this.It blows my mind what kind of people are playing this game.They are not just noobs,something is seriously wrong with them.They are playing a match while having a seizure maybe?

Being low level doesn't mean that you are a noob.Hell,in summer beta I was dominating the game with AK-47 from the very first day Smiley Happy 

Some people just have a very low IQ. Dosen't suprise me really.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 20 of 76 (291 Views)
0 Likes