Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Hate thread about noob teammates

Feb 14, 2013

Aramintai wrote:

And I also agree about lag, it seems that it's of less priority in matchmaking system. Getting a kill 5 seconds later or being immediately blown up by a normal nade without a chance of throwing it back is not adding to the fun. Not to mention weird slo-mo falling bodies, teleporting laggers and dead body glitch...

Exactly.

What's the point of matching together a European noob against a noob from Brazil or Mexico?

It doesn't matter if they have the same skill/experience, because the match will still be frustrating due to lag (corner bending bullets, teleporting/jedi punches etc.)

That's why it needs to be strictly ping-based and after that, they can balance randoms in the most possible fair way.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 71 of 76 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Magne_Tiz_M wrote:
@ Doom_giver_22: All boosters in slot 2 are actual bootsers including the ones in black. It is the players responsibilty to choose correctly the type that is best not just for play style but to increase the strenghth of your team.

I could give a benefit of the doubt to you and say, 'ok your team mate was at fault and stupidly charged into the fray on his/her suicide mission.' I am not going to because at the least it would be both your faults. His for not knowing what that cluster bomb was going to do and you for not having on team safe on in slot 2.

Personally I think you saw the enemies and launched your perfectly aimed grenade in there with no regard for your buddy. You didn't just do it once but twice since you were kicked from the match.

I am not bothered how you go about your bussiness matey but next time make the thread about what it is. Your bruised ego getting dumped on by a small level.

Just think, team safe, if you had had it on you wouldn't have got kicked in the first place.

Actually everytime before I throw a grenade,I check out where the teammate is.Also teamsafe is not yet leveled up because 99% of the teammates can't perform 'high five'...

I'm angry because I'm the one who's doing all the work while noob teammate is enjoying himself,taunting,shooting at air etc. and still kicks me even when he knows I saved is noob butt countless times.At least have enough courtesy or IQ to see it was not intentional and don't kick...

Derpy teammates are the #1 reason what stops me from playing this game.They do all kinds of nasty things,like blocking your way and getting you killed.Bombing you after you survive an enemy attack and giving free point to enemy team.Or teamkilling you for no reason...

Message 72 of 76 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Doom_giver_22:

We all have to put up with players that go off and play like they have no clue. I wouldn't get mad if I was you because the way this game is going it isn't worth the stress. Personally lag is the only thing that plonks me of in this game., everything else I expect to happen.

As for team safe find yourself a decent friend to buddy up with and rank it up. High fives are hit and miss, but you will get some if you keep at it.

On this note, don't take anything I say too personal. I look into something and respond to how I see it. I don't say anything with the clarification that I am completely right, not all of what I say anyway. It is just my point of view.
Message 73 of 76 (265 Views)
Sackboy
544 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Yeah **bleep** those noobs, the only way to have fun is to be good, don't matter you used to be noob to, burn them all!

Message 74 of 76 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I use to hate noobs too when I was super try hard but now that I just play the game for fun I think there hilarious , seeing how noobs play at a pro stand point is my whole entertainment of the MP now . Watching them run up just to meele you twice , aiming grenades forever , ducking behind cover when a enemy is right behind them is just too funny . I don't know If this guy was doing it on purpose but I was playing elimination one night and there was this noob on my team who just stayed in one spot the whole match and kept meeleing , i even went up to him and tryed to sync my meele with his lol man that was funny
Message 75 of 76 (223 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Feb 15, 2013

LionelRose wrote:
I use to hate noobs too when I was super try hard but now that I just play the game for fun I think there hilarious , seeing how noobs play at a pro stand point is my whole entertainment of the MP now . Watching them run up just to meele you twice , aiming grenades forever , ducking behind cover when a enemy is right behind them is just too funny . I don't know If this guy was doing it on purpose but I was playing elimination one night and there was this noob on my team who just stayed in one spot the whole match and kept meeleing , i even went up to him and tryed to sync my meele with his lol man that was funny

Yeah I think it is very funny as well and most of the time I'm laughing.

But,it is not funny this noobness continues throughout the day and in the end,they lose all the sympathy when they KICK you...

At that point,all I want to do is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbO9LhD9PsI

Message 76 of 76 (214 Views)
0 Likes