Message 41 of 76 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Re: Hate thread about noob teammates

Feb 14, 2013

bunshing wrote:
far-zan@: are you mad? haha

Not really I'm a calm person. I never really rage I'm just responding to what I saw as an ignorant statement. 

Message 42 of 76 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Haha u really took that personally since im a dumb *badword* hahaha Smiley Tongue
Truth hurts.

I dont have to know all players personally Smiley Tongue
Now thats just silly. U can argue all u want idc
I honestly do play this game 4 fun. Im not gonna whine or cry about new players doing bad. Its just a game, theyre playing for fun. Ure obviously to concerned with high numbers. I got plenty of kudos from down-to-earth ppl so whatever. Tell urself whatever makes u happy. I have newbie friends who rarely go positive and can say i dont give a crap if they do bad.

Newbies dont go 4 the cheapest kills -_-
Now thats truly ignorant. Revenge is more of a booster for lil kids, so what if u didnt push triangle? Ur fault. Tryhard elitist parties on the other hand....camping, hogging power weapons, blindfire like no tommorow, and so on... -_-

If u take these video game numbers, u really need to get out more. Im not making up lies as u said, i definitely love this game. More than u most likely, but tryhards just make rhis game com
Message 43 of 76 (226 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 14, 2013
-completely annoying.
Its not ignorant. Many know what im talking about.

I dont like tryhards, so what? I ran into so many its pathetic.

Tryhards get mad at every little dumb thing while they do everything pathetically cheap. Si many tryhards talked mad trash to many friends on mic its ridiculous. Theres a few that i came across constantly that cussed out little kids on a mice over a dumb death. W t f!! Its just a game -_-
Message 44 of 76 (219 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 14, 2013
farzan@: actually, you are the ignorant

silver@: thank you to be here to clear everyone -_-

i did a research you know far-zan? every noob i meet are between level 2 and 4 in trophies

long ago, i made a test. I was adding 5 noobs every week. 3 on 5 were never connected after they accept, 1 never accepted and 1 were connected each 2 days. Few were connected everyday. I made this about 2 monthes, delating noobs after 2 weeks of analys

i made a test, there is my conclusion: 90% of noobs have a life

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 45 of 76 (218 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 14, 2013
approved by my sociology teacher. But there is always some exception. A x-box user trying ps3, or alts playimg in a house party, etc.

Message 46 of 76 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Haha u really took that personally since im a dumb *badword* hahaha Smiley Tongue
Truth hurts.

I dont have to know all players personally Smiley Tongue
Now thats just silly. U can argue all u want idc
I honestly do play this game 4 fun. Im not gonna whine or cry about new players doing bad. Its just a game, theyre playing for fun. Ure obviously to concerned with high numbers. I got plenty of kudos from down-to-earth ppl so whatever. Tell urself whatever makes u happy. I have newbie friends who rarely go positive and can say i dont give a crap if they do bad.

Newbies dont go 4 the cheapest kills -_-
Now thats truly ignorant. Revenge is more of a booster for lil kids, so what if u didnt push triangle? Ur fault. Tryhard elitist parties on the other hand....camping, hogging power weapons, blindfire like no tommorow, and so on... -_-

If u take these video game numbers, u really need to get out more. Im not making up lies as u said, i definitely love this game. More than u most likely, but tryhards just make rhis game com

Again with the ignorant statements, have you seen my stats if I really cared about high numbers I would probably have a 4+ KD and a 10+ W/L. I also have Noob friends they had mics and asked if they could join my party and I said yes

I don't get where you're coming up with this number argument where did I ever mention I gave a sh*t about my stats. Again how do you know if you enjoy this game more than me there's no real way to measure that.

At least I don't complain about parties and since I normally play in parties of 3+  I don't give two craps about noobs. Without parties the player pool would crash. 

I play this game to chill out and relax with my friends. Call it whatever you like.

Message 47 of 76 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I actually like noobs. They listen when I have my mic on, and after the game they usually send nice messages. It's the tryhards I hate. But I too, was once a tryhard.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 48 of 76 (208 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Feb 14, 2013

bunshing wrote:
farzan@: actually, you are the ignorant

silver@: thank you to be here to clear everyone -_-

i did a research you know far-zan? every noob i meet are between level 2 and 4 in trophies

long ago, i made a test. I was adding 5 noobs every week. 3 on 5 were never connected after they accept, 1 never accepted and 1 were connected each 2 days. Few were connected everyday. I made this about 2 monthes, delating noobs after 2 weeks of analys

i made a test, there is my conclusion: 90% of noobs have a life

So if you don't play video games often you have a life. That's great logic. 

Message 49 of 76 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 14, 2013
yes, now you understand big boy

Message 50 of 76 (202 Views)
0 Likes