Highlighted
Aug 12 2012
By: lab_meister Hekseville Citizen 314 posts

Hardcore Plunder

4 replies 127 views Edited Aug 12, 2012

Something that has plagued Plunder from the beggining is killfarmers.  Since Naughty Dog removed stats from plunder people have been farming medals for boosters and cash.  What would be interesting was if Hardcore Plunder for the next lab.  No Boosters, no Kickbacks, just good old fashioned Capture the idol style gameplay.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: Hardcore Plunder

Aug 12, 2012

i suggested this a while back. This would be great.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 12, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

i suggested this a while back. This would be great.

Or they could have a lab that randomizes your booster set-up to see how everyone works with random boosters

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 3 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Sounds fun and takes the advantage away of beast mode lvl3 users. A hardcore lab would be nice so people can increase there chances for hardcore treasure sets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3974 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Sounds fun and takes the advantage away of beast mode lvl3 users. A hardcore lab would be nice so people can increase there chances for hardcore treasure sets.

Nothing wrong with Beast Mode in Plunder.

Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes