Survivor
2203 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 90+ kudo's, Eric replied

Feb 21, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

i encountered another person on UC3 last night who was using the KAL7 - he said he liked blindfire Smiley Indifferent and that it was a skill that he was good at Smiley Indifferent

i tried to troll him, i really tried but he was so sure that blindfire was a tactic that required skill to master and that i just was not good at it, there was no talking to him Smiley Indifferent

I once had a guy like that. Blindfire is a last resort tool, its supposed to be used in desperation. Players now use it as a tactic and think that they are "Good" at a game because they abuse a mechanic that requires no skill at all to use.

Now i actually enjoy playing against laggy mexican tryhards with Fleet Foot, at least they AIM thier weapons in some way. 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 481 of 1,597 (278 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I remember someone like that, we were playing sniper customs and she said she didn't have a sniper loadout because she was good in blindfire. Truly believing that it was a skill just like sniping. I said to her that everyone was good in blindfire. Her answer was hazy.
Message 482 of 1,597 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
I remember someone like that, we were playing sniper customs and she said she didn't have a sniper loadout because she was good in blindfire. Truly believing that it was a skill just like sniping. I said to her that everyone was good in blindfire. Her answer was hazy.

Its unbelievable how many players actually consider Blindfire to be a legitimate tactic. They actually think they are good because they do it.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 483 of 1,597 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 21, 2013
decided to use juggernot today to troll blindfire knobheads.
i said id stand out in the open and activate it on full health - then all the blindfire knobs would rush me - ill show them lol.

juggernot description = almost invulnerable to bullets and grenades lol good one ND - i was dead in seconds - the joke was on me, well worth the 14 medals and the slow walking.
Message 484 of 1,597 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7268 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
i said id stand out in the open and activate it on full health - then all the blindfire knobs would rush me - ill show them lol.

juggernot description = almost invulnerable to bullets and grenades lol good one ND - i was dead in seconds - the joke was on me, well worth the 14 medals and the slow walking.

Honestly, if 2+ people are still attacking you, you still die insanely fast with juggernaut.

Most juggernaut does is ensure that you win 1v1 battles and in TO can work wonders in maintaining hills.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 485 of 1,597 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Juggernaut gives infinite health in coop, but I think just 400% in competitive.
Message 486 of 1,597 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7268 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Also it would technically be the smartest thing to blindfire a juggernaut, since their limited mobility enables you to run circles around them.

Message 487 of 1,597 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 21, 2013
@Sanddude

Then he can melee you.
Message 488 of 1,597 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

Juggernaut needs a couple of buffs to become a worthy kickback:

1) 15 -> 20 secs
2) Instant health regeneration when you activate it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 489 of 1,597 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7268 posts

Feb 21, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Juggernaut needs a couple of buffs to become a worthy kickback:

1) 15 -> 20 secs
2) Instant health regeneration when you activate it.

it doesn't need more time, I've used it with kickback endurance and that doesn't save the kickback at all.

It should be given full full 400% health no matter what stae you are at though.

Message 490 of 1,597 (292 Views)
0 Likes