Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (18 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
But skill will determine who kills faster with the M9 if blindfire gets nerfed because people are naturally more accurate than others. That's how the game should be. Skill should determine who does better in this game.
Message 31 of 1,597 (579 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Pretty Sure people will complain about it. Either that or the Dragon's firing rate, or the FAL being 5HK.

Besides, skill is subjective.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 1,597 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

Oct 30, 2012
The Dragon will never be overpowered IMO. It requires a lot of skill to do well with it and the fire rate is pretty low. How does it have a high fire rate? Also, it has high recoil. The FAL being 5HK doesn't matter. Not many people use it because it has quite a lot of recoil, and the rate of fire is inconsistent because of the jamming. Trust me. If blindfire gets nerfed everything will be fine. The complainers will complain because they are not good at aiming their gun, not because a gun is overpowered.

I'm trying to start a discussion, not an arguement. This discussion will also help bump this thread. So please continue.

I'm at College and I have a lesson soon, so don't worry if I don't reply quickly. I'll reply by the end of today.
Message 33 of 1,597 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Can't trust you on that. It was supposed to be fine after the FAL nerf, after the GMAL nerf, after the slight RoF M9 nerf, after the KAL BFmod nerf and so on. The only time it will be "fine" is when ND stops making patches for this because by then no matter how much we complain they already left the game.

Good luck with the lesson, bro. I'm still on break til next Monday.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 1,597 (566 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I'm doing A-Levels. I finished my Physics lesson just over ago. Now I've got Maths, Computing and Chemistry coming up next. Gonna be a long day...
Message 35 of 1,597 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Wow you're still on break? Cool. Anyway I'll talk to you later. My lesson starts in under 10 minutes.
Message 36 of 1,597 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Alright, man. I'm just **bleep** I get a goddamn Gym session at 4 goddamn 30 in the afternoon, after all the classes. Stupid "only class left", goddamn.
Message 37 of 1,597 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3651 posts

Oct 30, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Can't trust you on that. It was supposed to be fine after the FAL nerf, after the GMAL nerf, after the slight RoF M9 nerf, after the KAL BFmod nerf and so on. The only time it will be "fine" is when ND stops making patches for this because by then no matter how much we complain they already left the game.

Good luck with the lesson, bro. I'm still on break til next Monday.

a game is indeed never balanced, a certain gun can always be slightly better than an other gun, and personally I'm fine with that, but the thing with the blindfire nerf is, is that it is not a nerf to make things more balanced, but a change of the way people play this game, by changing a cheap tactic that doesn't involve any skill at all into an tool for noobs to get a kill once in a while (when they flank, never head-on), then this game will be so much more fun. Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 1,597 (602 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
^That's reasoning I can't argue with. You get one point
Message 39 of 1,597 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (20 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

its already been nerfed enogh

what more do you want from a gun with basically no AIM and the highst BF...?

BF has been here since U2

only guns now are powerfull and aim bends bullets around corners

suk it up

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 40 of 1,597 (563 Views)