Survivor
2689 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 80+ kudo's, Eric replied

Feb 12, 2013
ya but that is a large and complicated task - and i said reduce runspeed while blindfiring by a further 10-15% - that would solve a lot.

stationary blindfire is fine - especially from cover - it should be of some use - thats why i think blindfire having SP is not the issue but rather the fact that it locks on and you can easily follow an enemy - the lock-on is not going to be solved but slowing the movement while blindfiring is a quick, easy and effective fix.

but the m9 and para9 need a slight nerf as they are better than the designated blindfire guns, the m9 and para9 were not ment to be this good at it.
Message 381 of 1,597 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Seems better to just nerf those 2 gun's blindfire to oblivion. So that we then only have 2 guns decent at blindfire. 1 pistol and 1 long gun. Both of which don't have that much range so they won't be to overpowering.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 382 of 1,597 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Feb 12, 2013
M9 does not need to be nerfed nor does the Para what are you smoking ?

Nerf blindfire in general for all automatic guns ( except the shotguns) / remove the lock on feature for Blindfire when not in cover, if this is done the Kal 7 spammers would be forced to aim.
Message 383 of 1,597 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Why should they have good blindfire in general? A single shot pistol better for blindfire than an automatic pistol? Both guns will still retain all other properties they have. If blindfire is nerfed to much than that will make the kal and micro almost redundant to use. Both of those are fine as blindfire and should really be the only ones used for blindfiring.

Message 384 of 1,597 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Feb 12, 2013
You have to be kidding the Kal's rate of fire is OP coupled with the lock of feature for blindfire = 95% death sentence for the target.

Blindfire should not be an important aspect of gameplay etc.

The micro is fine the way it is as I said blindfire should be nerfed overall not for specific guns if you nerf the M9 / Para Kal 7 / Micro would be the obvious choice which would simply destroy what's left of the game.
Message 385 of 1,597 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Feb 12, 2013

someone using a kal-7/ arm micro combo will severely debilitate themselves. Having no capabilities of getting a kill past 20 feet. Anyone using that probably won't do to good on larger maps and such.

Blindfire is an important aspect of the game, like it or not.

My problem with the M9 is that it can blindfire almost as good as the kal-7, but can also take out people from any ranges, it can even give a dragon user some trouble from afar sometimes. Same with the para to the micro.

The kal has a lot of things against it then it does have going for it. Good blindfire sure. But its high RoF eats up ammo in seconds, and its recoil makes it useless at further ranges. It isn't gonna dominate anything anytime soon...

Message 386 of 1,597 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 12, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Give the Dragon an 80% blindfire accuracy buff.

It has no blindfire accuracy. 0 X 1.8 = still 0, how surprising Smiley Surprised

Message 387 of 1,597 (291 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, Eric replied, 60+ kudoes

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

That said we're not changing blindfire. It's a design of the game and it doesn't affect a critical mass of our player base in any way that makes the game anywhere near unplayable.

ok could ye just slow runspeed while blindfiring by a further 10%. and yes blindfire does effect a critical mass of UC3's players, it effects then so much that they cane to the forums and said it but were not heard - lots then left the game as a result.

anyone who plays the game can see that blindfire effects every player in every match every time they play, just use your eyes and you will see

Message 388 of 1,597 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Actually it has a little blindfire accuracy.

Either that or I got lucky that one time I panicked and accidentally seitch to my Dragon in CQC.

@KAL/Micro argument

Nerfing those guns' blindfire isn't the way to go. I mean, what would they do? Aim the KAL? That's about as good as a Raffica! (Excluding my experience with Raffica. That would mean the Raffica is about as good as a para.)
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 389 of 1,597 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I said they should nerf blindfire overall & make it less effective I did not state they should any specific gun.

I said nerf blindfire & remove auto lock when blindfiring except when in cover .
Message 390 of 1,597 (275 Views)