Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (15 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012
Only time I blindfire is when I get rushed with a KAL7. Impossible to get them with a dragon or Gmal
Message 21 of 1,608 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (15 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^As long as blindfire is like that but you don't hurt teammates. Some arses try to shoot their teammate because they suddenly pop up.

it was more an example of how accurate blindfire should be, of course there is no friendly fire in a normal match :smileywink:

Message 22 of 1,608 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed - (18 kudos) :P

Oct 30, 2012

Blindfire is effective as a last resort. You cant always be expected to Aim your weapon, Oh and the main reason the BF is so overused now is because everyone and thier dog wanted the G-Mal to have Recoil, ND added a considerable amount of recoil and players quickly moved on to the M-9, Why? Because it is the most effective weapon. Decent at long range, Meduim and short, a fast ROF (Without ROF Mod of course) and good Blindefire accuracy. Why use a G-Mal, FAL or a Dragon when everyone Blindfires.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 23 of 1,608 (667 Views)
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Oct 30, 2012
^False. They'd melee each other. They'll most likely not hit each other, which then they'll roll and do again for a full 30 seconds, until some other guy comes up and kills one of them,
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 25 of 1,608 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Nerymonx wrote:

Blindfire should be removed completely, and I don't care what you say about when two people are too close to each other, well, then you could do something to keep distance and then aim your weapon. That's not a reason to keep blindfire like that. I was playing on another profile, I changed my loadout and started using a KAL-7 and managed to get a Rampant. Yes, I didn't do anything other than blindfiring, and my score was a Rampant with one Five not Alive. I couldn't believe that the secret behind getting a Rampant and good scores is to blindfire all the time. 

I dont think ND could just remove Blindfire altogether, Like stunt said it would just be to guys having a whack and roll war until someone gets a kill.

Message 26 of 1,608 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Re: All things blindfire! why it should get nerfed - Naughty Dog, please read this ;)

Oct 30, 2012
I support this thread FULLY and don't worry I will keep bumping this thread because I want Naughty Dog to read what you wrote. Your suggestions are amazing. Kudo'd and I will keep bumping this thread if it disappears from the first page.

Everyone please keep commenting on this thread so it's gets bumped up and so it catches Naughty Dog's eye.

Thank you.
Message 27 of 1,608 (648 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Okay, I'll admit, removing blindfire would never be a good solution, sorry. /:

2178 posts

Re: All things blindfire! why it should get nerfed - Naughty Dog, please read this ;)

Oct 30, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
I support this thread FULLY and don't worry I will keep bumping this thread because I want Naughty Dog to read what you wrote. Your suggestions are amazing. Kudo'd and I will keep bumping this thread if it disappears from the first page.

Everyone please keep commenting on this thread so it's gets bumped up and so it catches Naughty Dog's eye.

Thank you.

I shall join you in this page bumping!

Message 29 of 1,608 (645 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Oct 30, 2012
High Five. I want us to cause the nerf of blindfire.

Nobody post any more topics or comment on other threads. I want this thread to be the ONLY ONE ALIVE.
Message 30 of 1,608 (635 Views)
0 Likes