Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: BLINDFIRE: Why it must be nerfed, 70+ kudo's, Eric replied

Dec 1, 2012
Blindfire is more of a gameplay issue, which, if you've noticed, resulted from the previous gameplay nerf (which is unneccesary, like all "gun balancing" carp).
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 211 of 1,597 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:
1) Blindfire is a technical gameplay issue with this game

2) party spliting SHOULD have been fixed by now. ND said it themselves that they fixed it in patch 1.15.

1) Fixed.

2) ND (more precisely Eric) lied in the October Q&A. 1.15 patch notes don't mention any party split fix. Just setting the record straight here.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_patch_115_notes/

Protip: start asking for buffs, not nerfs. We need more stopping power (ONLY for aiming) to p!ss off those blindfire scrubs! Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 212 of 1,597 (430 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 1, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

2) party spliting SHOULD have been fixed by now. ND said it themselves that they fixed it in patch 1.15.

1) Fixed.

2) ND (more precisely Eric) lied in the October Q&A. 1.15 patch notes don't mention any party split fix. Just setting the record straight here.

Protip: start asking for buffs, not nerfs. We need more stopping power (ONLY for aiming) to p!ss off those blindfire scrubs! Smiley Wink

All long guns at least need some form of stopping power, it now seems as if the M-9 has more stopping power than the FAL or the G-Mal.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 213 of 1,597 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Dec 2, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

1) Fixed.

like I said earlier, I don't give a **bleep** how it get fixed, as long as it gets fixed, either by nerfing blindfire, or buffing anything aiming related, I don't care Smiley Happy

@ scootgar

of course party splitting is annoying, but I rather have something fixed that is annoying me every match (blindfire) than something that is only annoying me once in a while (party splitting)

@ steve

You aren't forced to read this you know? if you like blindfire, then enjoy the game, glad you like it, but I don't, and if you do not like my opinion on this matter, then either ignore it, or convince me, if I were you, I would try to ignore it, because I doubt you will be able to convince me...

Message 214 of 1,597 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

@ steve

You aren't forced to read this you know? if you like blindfire, then enjoy the game, glad you like it, but I don't, and if you do not like my opinion on this matter, then either ignore it, or convince me, if I were you, I would try to ignore it, because I doubt you will be able to convince me...

He loves blindfire and hates stopping power. Need I say more...?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 215 of 1,597 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Dec 2, 2012

OMG STOPING POWER IS NOT THE SOLUTION, the game just needs to take the health away without slowing down or freezing players plus bullets should aways go to the aim dot i mean why the f do some bullets go elsewhere when the dot is clearly pointing, maybe then ill actually enjoy aiming

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 216 of 1,597 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Of course it's not the solution for hipfire rushers like yourself... totally predictable response. You wanna rush around with no consequences.

Message 217 of 1,597 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Steven1379 wrote:

OMG STOPING POWER IS NOT THE SOLUTION, the game just needs to take the health away without slowing down or freezing players plus bullets should aways go to the aim dot i mean why the f do some bullets go elsewhere when the dot is clearly pointing, maybe then ill actually enjoy aiming

They do, Unlike you i aim my gun and go at least 25-9 every match (Team Objective)

Message 218 of 1,597 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 2, 2012
What the hell are you talking about? It ALWAYS goes to the aim dot. It just doesn't always go in the blindfire.... Thing.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 219 of 1,597 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 2, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? It ALWAYS goes to the aim dot. It just doesn't always go in the blindfire.... Thing.

He probably started this game by aiming and wasn't able to kill anyone, so he started to "Blindfire" and noticed he was having success. So from then on he starts to blindfire at everyone he sees getting rewarded for his cheap tactics.

Message 220 of 1,597 (324 Views)