Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Re: NERF HIPFIRE, 100 **bleep** kudo's, time to do something!

Mar 8, 2013

Though I imagine by your talk with it, you used it a lot, as you said you've been using it through quite a huge chunk of the games lifespan.

you said, someone's stats should show which gun they favour the most, and yours does apparently, though that can't be said about everyone. Blabber all you want about me twisting your words, I'm not doing that, I'm saying that your logic of most used = most kills isn't the most accurate thing especially in this particular case with pistols which are secondary weapons and by most people not often used in matches if at all.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 661 of 1,597 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

What you fail to understand is that it's not my fault that some people claim to use (not just equip it) the Raffica consistently and pwn with it (there goes the "impossible feat")...

I'd just like to see a video/cinema file with their Raffica gameplay and maybe learn something from them! Unless they're lying, which is quite common in the internet...

Sorry, but I can't make it more clear than that.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 662 of 1,597 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

And I'm just here, running around with a Raffica.

Hmmm, then how come you have more Para and Micro kills rather than Raffica kills? Smiley Frustrated

Do you really spend your time looking up people's stats?

When someone brags about impossible feats (owning with an underpowered weapon), yes, I take a look at his stats.

What's your problem? Does skepticism bother you?

Late reply, but whatever.

No, it doesn't bother me, neither did I mean to sound aggressive. I just don't think it's necessary to check someone's stat page to make sure they are being truthful.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 663 of 1,597 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

And I'm just here, running around with a Raffica.

Hmmm, then how come you have more Para and Micro kills rather than Raffica kills? Smiley Frustrated

Do you really spend your time looking up people's stats?

When someone brags about impossible feats (owning with an underpowered weapon), yes, I take a look at his stats.

What's your problem? Does skepticism bother you?

Late reply, but whatever.

No, it doesn't bother me, neither did I mean to sound aggressive. I just don't think it's necessary to check someone's stat page to make sure they are being truthful.

I'm not even afraid to question ND's truthfulness openly, so why would I be afraid to do the same with anyone else?

Question: if I said that I got a Rampant with the TAU or I got 1000 points in Team Objective, wouldn't you be skeptical as well?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 664 of 1,597 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Mar 8, 2013

people claim to use something. So what? They do or they don't, I personally wouldn't see why anyone would exactly take the time to lie about this but eh. What I don't understand is that you need factual evidence for every single thing in a video game no less. I mean I've heard Stunt bring up praise for his raffica skills plenty of times on this board, either hes been a liar about it for all this time, or actually is decent with it. I mean I've seen people(far and few between sure) do decent with the raffica before... your acting like anything that isn't blindfire(which I admittedly still think is an exaggeration) is impossible to do in this game

Message 665 of 1,597 (339 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

You are twisting my words again... the Raffica doesn't excel in anything (aiming or blindfiring). Got it?

I never said that aiming is an impossible feat in this game. It's just harder and less rewarding than blindfiring.

And if you think that "blindfire is OP" is an exaggeration, then you have no place in this thread.

Message 666 of 1,597 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I think we should stop arguing. This is going nowhere.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 667 of 1,597 (330 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I stated my stance in this thread multiple times, go look for it if you please and see that I agree with lots of things here, I'm not like that steven guy that's for sure. The raffican doesn't excel much sure, but it's not impossible to do decent with it. Something you stated multiple times. Word twisting isn't fun(i still dont see myself doing it here) but you always did it with my words so I dont care.

Also thanks for stating the fact that I'm not allowed in a thread because I have a slanted disagreement with it. Are you a mod and have the ability to dictate where I can/can't post or something?

Message 668 of 1,597 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3510 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:
I think we should stop arguing. This is going nowhere.

agreed, let people do what they like, I sometimes look up statistics as well, isn't more work than 60 seconds, for instance with steven who is the only one on the entire forum who likes hipfire the way it is at the moment, so I looked up his medals and it turned out he had zero head hunter medals, zero long ranger medals and an awful lot of spray and pray medals xD

Message 669 of 1,597 (290 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Assassins Creed IV was revealed March 1st where have you been?

Message 670 of 1,597 (284 Views)
0 Likes