Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Re: Guide to the Kal 7

Aug 27, 2012

While the -RoF% may help you be a little more accurate it also slows down your time to kill as well and reduces your room for error, in addition to the Kal already being the long gun with the longest time to kill.

The higher a guns RoF the more room for error you have. How this works is if you miss a shot with the Dragon, it takes a significant amount of time to fire another shot. If you miss a shot with a Kal it is extremely fast to fire another shot. I suggest you just practice with out the -5% RoF and then just use that. Then you can also use an item to give you +1 Taunt Ammo Clips so you don't have to use Daredevil.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 61 of 66 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 27, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

While the -RoF% may help you be a little more accurate it also slows down your time to kill as well and reduces your room for error, in addition to the Kal already being the long gun with the longest time to kill.

The higher a guns RoF the more room for error you have. How this works is if you miss a shot with the Dragon, it takes a significant amount of time to fire another shot. If you miss a shot with a Kal it is extremely fast to fire another shot. I suggest you just practice with out the -5% RoF and then just use that. Then you can also use an item to give you +1 Taunt Ammo Clips so you don't have to use Daredevil.

I think I said the same thing you did but you sounded smarter.

Message 62 of 66 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 27, 2012

djepic112 wrote:

Which hats do you use that give the most benefit? You didn't even say this in your post despite talking about how the kal has been "saved" with the hats. How could you overlook something like this?

Y U SO ANGRY.

It doesnt matter. I usually just use the Royal Crown on Desert Drake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 63 of 66 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Kal 7

Aug 28, 2012

Aim with the Kal, they said.

It will be fun, they said. 

Message 64 of 66 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Re: Kal 7

Aug 28, 2012

My best UC3 memory was when I was in a party of five, we we're all Talbot and using Lazaravich's KAL-7 and blindfire

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 65 of 66 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Kal-7 guide:

Step 1- Break off L1 button
Step 2 - Hold down R1 button
Step 3 - Run in a zig zag pattern towards your opponent

Message 66 of 66 (69 Views)