Sackboy
476 posts

Re: Guide Database

Aug 26, 2012
Great thread !
Anyways I know this is not a guide but could you please add the lab schedule thread so that people could always know what the new lab will be .
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 27, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
Great thread !
Anyways I know this is not a guide but could you please add the lab schedule thread so that people could always know what the new lab will be .
Thanks

Although that thread is definitely informative, I think that true "guides" should be the main portion of the OP. No offense to you, but just knowing what the Labs are won't necessarily help someone's playstyle, and they'd probably find out what the Lab is when they vote on a map. 

Then again, it's Slaynman's decision, and I would be fine with whatever choice he makes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (162 Views)
Sackboy
524 posts

Aug 27, 2012

oh well... another good idea as topic... should be sticked on the forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:
Great thread !
Thanks

Although that thread is definitely informative, I think that true "guides" should be the main portion of the OP. No offense to you, but just knowing what the Labs are won't necessarily help someone's playstyle, and they'd probably find out what the Lab is when they vote on a map. 

Then again, it's Slaynman's decision, and I would be fine with whatever choice he makes.

It is alright. I already said this is not a guide though :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Show the T-bolt some love! 3/10? Really? I was thinking 7/10.
Remember, other than the head (which is hard to consistantly hit) the thigh is the weakest part of any armoured opponent. Let me repeat that, if you can't hit the head, AIM FOR THE THIGH! You can take down regular armoured in two thigh hits, Co-op arena gate keepers in two, and the brute in five and a clip from an assault rifle.

Another tactic for Co-op adventure, pick up a PAK 80, move to a different area, fire off your five shots and POOF! A Pak 80 in your hands. Enjoy.

It's a great kickback for low level or recently leagicied players.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

mi_dude2 wrote:
Show the T-bolt some love! 3/10? Really? I was thinking 7/10.
Remember, other than the head (which is hard to consistantly hit) the thigh is the weakest part of any armoured opponent. Let me repeat that, if you can't hit the head, AIM FOR THE THIGH! You can take down regular armoured in two thigh hits, Co-op arena gate keepers in two, and the brute in five and a clip from an assault rifle.

Another tactic for Co-op adventure, pick up a PAK 80, move to a different area, fire off your five shots and POOF! A Pak 80 in your hands. Enjoy.

It's a great kickback for low level or recently leagicied players.

I assume you are talking about my guide on kickbacks.

1) you should probably post on the actual guide and not here since this is just a database of guides (maybe more later on) and nothing else

2) I have said this to a couple people before and I will say it to you now, take the ratings with a grain of salt. Those ratings are my opnion, not yours and there is no point in trying to argue with a rating since I won't change it (I will listen to your opinion on the kickback though).

3) If you actually read it you would know that I mentioned that the T-bolt does the exact same damage as the dragon, making it utterly useless since it has a way smaller clip, holds less shots and reloads slower. It comes with only 5 bullets so there is no point in grabbing that against even a bunch of unarmored enemies since the gun you have in your hands will most likely net you more kills.

4) You try to defend the T-bolt in co-op by saying how 'little' it takes to kill enemies. So you can kill a max of 2 enemies with a t-bolt or use all shots on one brute and still have to use a different gun to finish him off. Face it, T-bolt sucks in co-op.

I will admit the pak-80 trick is nice though, but it means having a mediocore kickback just to move a pak-80  to a select location which is pretty situational.

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Sep 23, 2012
BUMP

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts