Aug 25 2012
By: Snake-Eater300 I Only Post Everything 1118 posts

Got gold tier but the "circle" is still empty and I got nothing. Why?

4 replies 196 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

I used my ten free tickets and played some good matches. With my final ticket, I was lucky enough to get "gold tier". But when I look at my stats or at the leaderboards, it shows a black circle instead of bronze, silver or gold in it. Why is that?

Do I have to reach gold multiple times (I know it's six for the Djinn) or is that just another glitch in this game? And when will I be able to use the gold weapons?

Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Got gold tier but the "circle" is still empty and I got nothing. Why?

Aug 25, 2012
You're gold will show up next week...the circle now is showing what your ranking was in the previous tournament
Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Aug 25, 2012
After the tournament ends you will receive the gold icon on the tournament ticker along with bronze silver and gold rewards and they will remain until the next tournament unless you either don't compete or achieve a lower rank and lose some rewards.
Message 3 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Ah, so that's how it works. I was confused because it seemed as if I reached nothing. Okay then, thanks for the answers Smiley Happy

I don't have to reach gold six weeks in a row for the Djinn, right? Just six times overall...

Message 4 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, just 6 times overall. I hate the tournament system though. Started this week off with 7 tickets.

Message 5 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes