Feb 21 2013
By: rengle598 Fender Bender 4133 posts

Going to Make U4 Fan Trailer

[ Edited ]
14 replies 376 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

Hello.

So I've decided to make a U4 Fan Trailer instead since U3GS died...*Sniff*

Just wanted to mention that. Also how should I make it? Should it be composed of U3DD footage or Live Action footage? should it be convincing or far fetched? should it be serious or comical? Any how just want your input on this.

Original thread post: A Note from rengle598 (Personal Stuff and Gangnam Style)

Hello peoples.

These past few months have literally been the craziest of my life. I got my priorities straight, I started writing my screenplay and I have been suggested by people with connections to enter a young filmmakers PSA contest. AND THE FREAKING PS4! But back to the point. As of late, I've been very absent at these forums, and I will probably continue to be until I have my screenplay written and my story board for my PSA sent in. I will visit when I can, however.

At the years start, I started neglecting Uncharted 3 (The game, not these forums) when I decided to play Dust 154 (Or is it 514?). I have gotten so into it that I will continue to play it constantly. Thus, Im not giving up U3, but perhaps not going on it as much as I used to. I will play it probably consistently only after I get sick and tired of Dust. So goodbye for now.

On another note, I know that probably all of you have forgotten all about my "U3: Gangnam Style" project. Well I can certainly tell you that I haven't. I have had so many roadblocks (My computer crashed, the file format had to be converted [THREE F'in TIMES!], etc) but it was almost complete. Yes that is not a typo. It WAS almost complete until just last Friday, I left my flash drive (Which contained every single file!) at the computer lab at school. I have not had the opportunity to see if its still there because of recent events (3-day weekend, testing, testing) but I will check today [2/21/13] and am hoping that it is still there. (THERE IS HOPE!) If I fail to find the flash drive (Which would SUCK for me because I have more than just U3:GS on there) then don't consider the project canceled. If that is the case, then I will somehow figure out a way to make up for it. (Any Suggestions? U4 fake trailer, perhaps?)

Also, since I'll probably only be on for a little this week before I go full force into my studies (Yes, studies. I'm trying to get the next four years of my life planned out so I can graduate HS with an associates in Video Tech and IT) I feel obliged to apologize to all of those people whom I may have offended in the past.

Sorry everybody! I apologize for everything!

I would also like to add that once U4 comes out, I will be at the midnight release (even if I don't own a PS4 at that time!) and will see you all then! (Figuratively speaking, since I'll still be playing U3 now and then)

And thank you people at Sony for giving me $10 today!

I will fill you in tomorrow on weather or not U3:GS will be canceled.

So until then, goodbye, and goodnight. (It's 11:59 PM here in Texas :smileysad:)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (376 Views)
Fender Bender
4133 posts

Re: A Note from rengle598 (Personal Stuff and Gangnam Style)

Feb 21, 2013
Okay, going to see if my flash drive is there so see you guys in a few hours!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Good luck rengle!

I hope you find it, I still remember about it :smileyhappy:

And good luck with your studies, hopefully we can play together from time to time :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2660 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

PS4

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2660 posts

Feb 21, 2013
interesting
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Make an U4 fake trailer for the lulz rengle.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4133 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Great News! My Video Tech teacher had my USB and said he say it on the floor. (Must have fallen out of my pocket) So expect to see U3GS Soon!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2809 posts

Feb 22, 2013

not to be mean or something, but couldn't you just messaged all your PSN-friends about not playing UC3 and posting on your youtube-channel about the delayed gangnam style UC3 video?

I don't know your friends and I hate gangnam style, so post such messages where they belong, thank you :smileyhappy:

It's not that I care about 1 thread being made more or less, but there is enough spam already, so let's keep it to a minimum shall we? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Feb 22, 2013

This "Spam" is probably the only thing holding this forum alive :/

I mean, we pointed out every flaw in the game (which 1.17 will fix :smileytongue:) gave feedback Etc..

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
4133 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Sh!7... the file is corrupted... I have no back up files... U3GS has officialy died. Suppose I'll make a new thing then. (But all the hard work!!!!) Either a harlem shake video (has anyone done that here yet or no? if so I won't do it.) or a U4 Fan-made trailer. *sigh* If I didn't love you guys I would have never even tried. But I will put some time aside to make a new video. You guys better be thankful.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (86 Views)
0 Likes