Reply
Feb 03 2013
By: Blooddrunk123 Survivor 2202 posts
Online

Glitching in Elimination

9 replies 259 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

Since cinemas dont count save in Elimination players can glitch and get away with it. Even if the cinema could freeze on you, It needs to be in Elim so we can catch these players that are too afraid to fight.

 

Just before i played an Elim with a party of glitches and there is no way that out team could kill them, So they got a free win and got away without a slap on the wrist, Im sorry but thats not right.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 1 of 10 (259 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 01/21/2011
Offline
93 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Since cinemas dont count save in Elimination players can glitch and get away with it. Even if the cinema could freeze on you, It needs to be in Elim so we can catch these players that are too afraid to fight.

 

Just before i played an Elim with a party of glitches and there is no way that out team could kill them, So they got a free win and got away without a slap on the wrist, Im sorry but thats not right.


Agreed. That's the reason I posted my previous thread about elimination cinema. The last alive was able to glitch into a wall to secure his pathetic killstreak., and faced no punishment for it.

Message 2 of 10 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013
That sucks dude. This is one reason why I make a point to learn all the glitches.
Message 3 of 10 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013
Man. What a bunch of no-lifes. Who glitches in public games? Wusses? People who suck EVEN with the M9 RoF?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 10 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2359 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013
You can record your screen with a camera or mobile device, just as long as it's clear that they are glitching.

That said, I don't know how effective this banning system is anyway, I've sent messages to people telling them I'm going to report them, and never get any hate mail after I've sent the videos to ND.

It would be good if UC3PlayerReport replied with a message of confirmation.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 10 (222 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Online
2202 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

elloguvnas wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Since cinemas dont count save in Elimination players can glitch and get away with it. Even if the cinema could freeze on you, It needs to be in Elim so we can catch these players that are too afraid to fight.

 

Just before i played an Elim with a party of glitches and there is no way that out team could kill them, So they got a free win and got away without a slap on the wrist, Im sorry but thats not right.


Agreed. That's the reason I posted my previous thread about elimination cinema. The last alive was able to glitch into a wall to secure his pathetic killstreak., and faced no punishment for it.


Exactly, 3 of them were glitching so we could not win.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 10 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Online
2202 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man. What a bunch of no-lifes. Who glitches in public games? Wusses? People who suck EVEN with the M9 RoF?

Its so sad that players will find the easiest way to win, even if that means glitching.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 10 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Online
2202 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:
You can record your screen with a camera or mobile device, just as long as it's clear that they are glitching.

That said, I don't know how effective this banning system is anyway, I've sent messages to people telling them I'm going to report them, and never get any hate mail after I've sent the videos to ND.

It would be good if UC3PlayerReport replied with a message of confirmation.

Its hard to record in game, I could die and the round could be over before they et in the glitch.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 8 of 10 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2359 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

SjShane wrote:
You can record your screen with a camera or mobile device, just as long as it's clear that they are glitching.

That said, I don't know how effective this banning system is anyway, I've sent messages to people telling them I'm going to report them, and never get any hate mail after I've sent the videos to ND.

It would be good if UC3PlayerReport replied with a message of confirmation.

Its hard to record in game, I could die and the round could be over before they et in the glitch.


Once you're dead, you can still view your team mates cameras by pressing up or down on the d-pad, just don't watch any newer players as they probably won't be looking in the right direction to prove the other team is out of the map.
Pepsi
Message 9 of 10 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2011
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: Glitching in Elimination

Feb 3, 2013

AGREED. i was in that match with you and saw his location (in the roof above what is 3 in turf war) and there was no way to get to him or kill him. thankfully we beat them SO badly his b*tch maneuver did not matter. people who glitch in competitive should be IP banned for life. not system, IP.  but history has taught us in U3 cheaters usually win due to ND inaction. unless they face US that is.

Message 10 of 10 (185 Views)