Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Give us the original G-MAL back!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Aeonra wrote:

I never wanted the gmal get nerfed XD well okey I could have lived with less aim assist. But honestly I tried for over 7 months to aim a mid/longrange weapon. And I waisted my time on improving my skill on that just for... for... duktape R1 blindfire noobs moweing me down? Hell yeah... that annoyes me the most!

Man Frustrated I wanted. ^^ Just like i wanted nerf ROFM9... until blindfire back with big Revenge together with Kal7, ROF mods and Flynn's M9.

Right now the best gun to control hipfiring scrubs is.... AK - coz of the best Stopping Power and Fleet Foot - to strafe back faster and avoid their melee.

AK; especially with Accuracy mod - if You want to get any kills also on mid and mid to long ranges too Smiley Wink Eddy's AK and M9 working pretty well too. 

The best choice for maps like Chetau, London Underground, Cave, Village, Old Quarter are always automatics.

Short reason why AK is so Awsome You find here:

Man Very Happy

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 51 of 93 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4345 posts

Sep 12, 2012

AlexDarkshield wrote:
G-Mal + Accuracy = less recoil, not original G-Mal.

On the topic of G-MAL with accuracy, I have noticed a bit less recoil and I have noticed a bit more AA on the thing as well when I use accuracy. In short G-MAL with accuracy is noticably better than the G-MAL without it honestly. I hardly could tell what the big deal about accuracy was when the G-MAL was all around the best weapon, now I can clearly tell that accuracy makes it more lethal and effective.

Message 52 of 93 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 12, 2012

The G-MAL was nerfed in the wrong way. Still, I don't want the old version back.

How to "fix" the G-MAL:

-Original Accuracy restored

-Stopping Power +20%

-Bullet damage -16% (it makes it 7HK)

Blindfire auto lock-on sucks. It should be hugely nerfed, not totally removed, though, as it is part of this game's mechanics (if you can't stand blindfire you just shouldn't play this game). After that, the bullet spread during hipfire could even be slightly decreased for some weapons (for example AK-47, that already sucks for hipfire) so bullets will effectively go where your blindfire reticle is. Blindfire will be decent only if you DO move your camera to your target. -> Gameplay improved by 1000%

0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Sep 13, 2012
I want my G mal back, I'm not really gonna justify it, I know it was overpowered at certain ranges, but to me the game was a lot better. The majority of people used the g mal anyway so I didn't see the problem. Now ALMOST EVERYONE uses the m9. It's not that it's overpowered it's just the only logical choice left for your average player. I now use the m9 as I struggled to adapt to the g mal and for me not much has changed in that I still get owned by the good players and I still slaughter innocents and idiots. So why can't I have the gun that I liked?
Message 54 of 93 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Sep 13, 2012
No.
Message 55 of 93 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 13, 2012
So you would rather the game require no skill and have run n' gun rule the game..... Makes sense....
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 56 of 93 (149 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 13, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
No.

Yes.

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/L3G3ND4RY1994?feature=mhee
Message 57 of 93 (147 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 13, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
So you would rather the game require no skill and have run n' gun rule the game..... Makes sense....

This ^

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/L3G3ND4RY1994?feature=mhee
Message 58 of 93 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

Sep 13, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

The G-MAL being it is what it is has no bearing on run n' gun, run n' gun is the problem itself.

Photobucket
Message 59 of 93 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Sep 13, 2012

The people who complain about how much blindfire there is in this game must be playing a totally different game.  In Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, there are these mechanics that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves didn't have.  ND made counters to blindfire for a reason.  You should use them and see how overrated blindfire is.

1.  Stopping Power

2.  Sprinting

3.  Drop a grenade while rolling

Using blindfire as an excuse to bring back an OP weapon is ridiculous.  People complain because their precious gun got nerfed twice.  If it wasn't so OP, it wouldn't get any nerfs.  The gun requires you to aim now.  Pick up an AK, FAL, or play with the G-MAL from the ranges it's meant to be used at if you don't like people who "only blindfire".

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Message 60 of 93 (115 Views)
0 Likes