Highlighted
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: Give us the original G-MAL back!!!!!

Sep 12, 2012

From My selfish point of view....

set the recoil back to what it was and keep the aim assist nerf

I HATE the G-mal how it is now... you cant aim anymore with that gun on long distance, even with accuracy... to down one enemy with the gmal you instantly get blindfirekilled from behind... fu** it... I use the ak and m9 now... even in coop the gmal is kinda useless -_-°

but well... they will not change it back there are too many people whining because they have to aim otherwise *rolleyes*

And with that **bleep** lag we can enjoy on U3 the gmal I had, never killed people in two shots... it always needed at least three sometimes four or five.

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 31 of 93 (244 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Wait...

This dude actually made a good thread here.

So I'm going to add some things.

We can't nerf hipfire much more, that would kill objectives since the chaos kind of calls for it.

What we can do is go back to 1.05 when stopping power stopped rushing people, that was awesome and felt authentic.

Some changes if that were to happen need to be addressed.

Fleet Foot needs to still work beyond the stopping power, stopping power needs to only stop forward and backwards motions, left and right should not be effected. It made Fleet Foot useless and that would need to be addressed.

But if addressing the FF issue wasn't possible I'd still take 1.05 back with it's accurate LONG RANGE G-MAL. It's a long rage weapon, why does it not work at long range anymore?

Lets face it, anything is better than 9 people hipfiring in circles for kills. This game is 1.02 again, and I didn't like 1.02 Hell everyone here was complaining about 1.02 and now some of those are defending the changes. These are the target audience that should be ignored at all costs as they do not know what is good for the game let alone what they even want from the game,

Message 32 of 93 (239 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 12, 2012
People , stop exaggerating. Hipfire is bad , but nowhere as near as release. They should reduce hipfire accuracy on all weapons , I agree, but the fact that you are sayin that the ENTIRE game is now run n gun is not true
Message 33 of 93 (234 Views)
Sackboy
530 posts

Sep 12, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
People , stop exaggerating. Hipfire is bad , but nowhere as near as release. They should reduce hipfire accuracy on all weapons , I agree, but the fact that you are sayin that the ENTIRE game is now run n gun is not true

This game is an ONLY run and gun game now... I started playing it as run and gun (back on nov 11)... then I switched to gmal to learn to aim... and now I changed back because it isnt possible anymore to play on distance... exept you are a tryhard dragonsnipercamper somewhere in an edge.

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 34 of 93 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Sep 12, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:

I dunno dude, I've not seen one person aim in ages. Unless it's a Dragon user.

I'd fully understand the lack of aiming in objectives, I mean.. It's carnage, aiming is rather pointless when you have 9 people in a circle.

We certainly need more preventative measures towards hipfire, the weapons all need stopping power, stopping power should not be an issue that effects fleet foot or any other movement booster/kickback. (Saying for others just incase this did return and break those)

Returning the G-MAL to former glory works in a step towards the right direction.

All the other weapons except the AK need SP buffs.

Basically for those who hate SP. It's pick a side time, either have SP and lack of rush run and gunners or have no SP and keep what you currently have.

I'm not that interested in what we have right now honestly.

Message 35 of 93 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 12, 2012
No I suck with the Dragon lol
I did say that run n un is more effective and needs to be tweaked, but it is not a run n gun ONLY game, whether you like it or not
Message 36 of 93 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

I dunno dude, I've not seen one person aim in ages. Unless it's a Dragon user.

I'd fully understand the lack of aiming in objectives, I mean.. It's carnage, aiming is rather pointless when you have 9 people in a circle.

We certainly need more preventative measures towards hipfire, the weapons all need stopping power, stopping power should not be an issue that effects fleet foot or any other movement booster/kickback. (Saying for others just incase this did return and break those)

Returning the G-MAL to former glory works in a step towards the right direction.

All the other weapons except the AK need SP buffs.

Basically for those who hate SP. It's pick a side time, either have SP and lack of rush run and gunners or have no SP and keep what you currently have.

I'm not that interested in what we have right now honestly.

I think the GMal should get back it's stopping power, I don't think it needs to be that low now

Blindfire should not have stopping power, for sure

Message 37 of 93 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Sep 12, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
I did say that run n un is more effective and needs to be tweaked, but it is not a run n gun ONLY game, whether you like it or not

I wouldn't be able to clarify that. I've not seen people aim beyond the Dragon sniper.

It all depends on what someone is seeing and the kind of players they run into.

Message 38 of 93 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

Ya I think this is it , well I hope patch 1.15 does address this, after all ND said they are adding new gameplay changes,so we might see this happen. At the very  least, M9 hipfire accuracy should be reduced , that will make them game has less hipfire since a lot of people use the M9 now

Message 39 of 93 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

Ya I think this is it , well I hope patch 1.15 does address this, after all ND said they are adding new gameplay changes,so we might see this happen. At the very  least, M9 hipfire accuracy should be reduced , that will make them game has less hipfire since a lot of people use the M9 now

It'll be cool if they nerfed the M9 blindfire. I mean, really, if I aim my M9 vs a guy who rushes to me with the R1 button duct-taped down, I'd lose.

On another hand, blindfirers get owned by that guy on the LU high platforms with an M9 and can aim. lol

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 93 (216 Views)
0 Likes