Dec 13 2011
By: Nomad40 Sackboy 461 posts

Give us some more news ND. (sugar please?)

5 replies 20 views Edited Dec 13, 2011

I know y'all have been as busy as heck with a new game in development and still dealing with U3 technical and balance issues, but can we get a release date on the DLC map pack?   News on the next patch plans?   Or not even any of these since nobody wants promises for "it's coming soon" when you're not ready to release it for a few weeks.   But just something on the home page about the different map packs.   Some plans for Christmas week.   I'd love it if you would just do some double cash.   Just something special instead of letting everything get stale.

There must be a ton going on but we'd love to hear something new to let us know you're still listening and addressing more issues in Uncharted 3.   You've done a lot for game balance but there's still more in that sector and there's a lot of plain old bugs that need the major focus.  

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Multiplayer/Cover-and-Climbing-The-top-glitches-bugs-to-be-fixed/td-...

This covers the most common and annoying gameplay difficulties that aren't just things that vary on opinion like "The Fal is OP!"   We need a lot of attention in the next patch for problems like these more than quickboom nerfing.   (Although increasing the medal count hopefully won't be too much trouble.)

Quitting is spiking.   I don't care if you reset the leaderboards, but you need to have quitted matches stats still count!   If you quit it should count as a loss.   I know that all this makes for a lot of fake top players on the list but what's the most frustrating is the fact that they quit so much.   I don't really care about the leaderboards cause as has been said, when we face each other and I kick his butt, I'll know he isn't really good at all and just quits every time he dies a couple times.   Anyway fix this!

Then there is the customization that can use some sprucing up in upcoming patches for sure!   I'm sure you've heard by now that over all a lot of people are dissapointed in it's restrictions.   Mainly the utter lack of color selection on most pieces.   Then the fact that you seperate Desert Drake, Nathan Drake and Suited Drake.   Same for Sully and so on.   Custom heroes lack hair.   Custom Villians get waaay more chest piece options than Heroes.   There's a world of content there that needs addition, but more than anything combination.   Take what you already have, add more colors, and combine the Drakes and Sullys into one.

This describes the bulk of what we want in the updates to come I hope.   Now please give us some news soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Considering they were late a full week before announcing...

Dec 13, 2011

Considering they were late a full week before announcing they we delaying the forum merge... 

I don't expect much from them anymore, we don't even have the DLC we were promised at the end of November. However I'm still hopeful they will turn around on the horrible treatment and become the Awesome Uc2-era Naughty Dog again.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 1 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

We got the dlc they promised, it was the skins pack. They...

Dec 13, 2011
We got the dlc they promised, it was the skins pack. They never promised the map pack, they only teased it.

This is not to say that their timelines don't suck, bc they do.
Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 3 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Tomorrow's Tuesday--the PSN store will be updated. Expect...

Dec 13, 2011

Tomorrow's Tuesday--the PSN store will be updated. Expect anything! Naughty Dog likes to give a good surprise.

Message 4 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Well no matter how busy they all may be ...

Dec 13, 2011
they could surely have time to come out and say what the 4th map will be in the flashback map pack 1 that while small news is still at least some news .
Message 5 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

But I think they want to keep the 4th map a surprise. Don...

Dec 13, 2011

But I think they want to keep the 4th map a surprise. Don't worry, within 6 months, we will all have all of the UC2 maps, hopefully (unless ND takes their time).

Message 6 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes