Sackboy
425 posts

Re: Girl Gamers against Girl Gamers

Feb 2, 2012

OldManRaven wrote:

I'd advise against the third option, ther are many a lonely soul on the internet, especially online.

They might take you seriously.

Really? They can't be that desperate. xDD I've never had any problems with step 3. In fact I find it hilarious because they find it threatening when you kick their arses and then suddenly you're acting suspiciously nice. It's like a mind game. >Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 81 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Feb 2, 2012

Have you ever met a guy gamer with an "internet girlfriend"? The kind they argue with or have "relationships" with?

I knew a guy in my life, had a relationship like that, started on the game, saw each others image profiles on xbox, she lived on the east coast, and he on the west.

It happens, it could even happen to you.

This has been, a public service announcement.

Message 82 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
425 posts

Feb 2, 2012

OldManRaven wrote:

Have you ever met a guy gamer with an "internet girlfriend"?

Not personally aside from close friends who already knew each other irl. xDD

Photobucket
Message 83 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

May 16, 2012

hey you can join my clan its just me and my brother in law right now but that wont happen in our clan if your intrested join message me at dallascowboys097 on the ps3 and i am a guy

Message 84 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 16, 2012

Wait. Chicks play this game? Massive friend request being sent as I type this.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 85 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 16, 2012

OldManRaven wrote:

Have you ever met a guy gamer with an "internet girlfriend"? The kind they argue with or have "relationships" with?

I knew a guy in my life, had a relationship like that, started on the game, saw each others image profiles on xbox, she lived on the east coast, and he on the west.

It happens, it could even happen to you.

This has been, a public service announcement.

Hell a guy that was the GM of a guild I was in back when I played Dark Age of Camelot (Back when I was like 14-15 lol) He lived in cali and a chick in the guild was a internet couple I guess. He transfored schools and moved from cali to the Neitherlands to go to her college. So it happens.

But on guys and girls on games, their scared of a chick (either their better then them or hot). But I played with this one chick on UC2 and she was damn good. Donno if it was because she was from the UK or because she was just that good.

But I know when a chick joins a game in (since I'm a sarcastic smartass to begin with) I start doing a Sex Drive remake of two guys with a buddy I sometimes play with to see how they respond to it to see if their cool enough to add to my friends list.

Plus for people who've never seen Sex Drive I'll put in a youtube video of it.

If your under age don't watch it.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 86 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

May 16, 2012

When i used to play this game i met lots of girls who played this game i find it kinda wierd though how you got the competitive on Plunder and casual on TDM

But i already know the answer to that statement

What scares me is that when i meet females gamers im their 1st target any MP game i play mainly two games though

I hate the fact that i get mistaken for a female by my name -__- there are male and female versions of my name

Its always gotta a flirt i run into

But it feels the female population in gaming are pretty...what's the word '' Competitive''

Its a nice suprise really but also you get the ''What the hell'' feeling most of the time

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 87 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

May 16, 2012

Lol, how did they find out you were a girl? Did you have your mic on, or did they tell from your ID?

Message 88 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

May 16, 2012

Apparently I already commented on this thread but just went off topic talking about colours for Elena's Cat Ears XD

Also I came back to this thread thinking it was some girl vs girl tournament which I think is fucking stupid but it's not that, so why am I still here? Oh yeah

The great thing about Uncharted is the severe lack of BS or trash talk that goes on. It's quite relaxed to be honest and anyone who is talking shit kinda looks a little stupid and is playing the wrong game imo. This relates to whether you're a girl or a guy I feel. I've been sent a rage PM and 5 pms later we're having a laugh about something UC related. Maybe it's just the way I act on here but I honestly can't take anyone seriously who brings the hate. What's the fucking point it's a fucking game. I think it's also one of the reasons I have no desire to be in a clan, all the politics and rivalries with that, no thanks.

I think the "OMG it's a online girl gamer" aspect never really bothered me because girls are as good at video games as guys. The girls in the Kith clan were the ones who made me realize how stupid the phrase "girl gamer" is. Skill wise Patricia435 is a complete beast and I still always watch the replay of our matches to try and work out how the hell she does it. TabbeKat always makes you laugh even if you're playing against the laggiest mofos in the game. Also I'm going to thank Ten (who isn't a girl) from that clan too as our whole purpose is to either rage about the game together or take the piss out of each other XD

Anyway the only difference I have found is that girls care/take an interest in things from the game that guys would probably not. Oh unless you're playing with a gay guy, actually I had a funny story about that because that's why I asked in this thread about what colour Elena should wear.

I was in the lobby with these two randoms guys and all the characters appeared, as they do before a match starts. Dude suddenly yells out in disgust to his friend "OMG have you seen that Elena? She's wearing brown pants with a blue top!!! Why would they choose that?" It didn't matter I went positive, top of my team and we won the match. I felt like a complete noob for the rest of my time I played that day and was sure to switch to default Drake to be safe as not to be called out again XD

Back to the point it's personalities you gravitate towards imo. We have a cool community and it not being a complete sausagefest is refreshing. Hopefully in 20 years time the phrase "girl gamer" will be less of an issue in all games as the industry becomes more accepted throughout society.

Still... b00bs are really awesome XD (Inspired by this vid)

Remy put me on the program

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH3TowkZQqaRkaj1W3KKZEtgRXeRloacwZ74Yanu0yN022-1Tj-g

1. If someone LOVES on you because you are of the female species, calmly put on your "You wish" glasses.

2. Send them a message that says Awww <3 you too!

3. Flirt with them and make them as happy as possible.

This method has been tested extensively and proved to be effective many times.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 89 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

May 17, 2012

Eugenides wrote:

J_Thunder92 wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

Or maybe they just assume I'm a 10 year old boy named "Eugene".

YOU'RE NOT!? !!!!!

_____________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's for me to know, babeh.

Eugene? are you kidding me ? rather 10 year old boy named EuGenius, remarkably bright for his age

Message 90 of 109 (61 Views)
0 Likes