Fender Bender
3587 posts

Re: Getting Better at this Game

Sep 25, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

fairytailced wrote:
We every legacy I'm getting better each time by throwing back grenades and using tactics that are used high level players.What are you getting better at

Forgot a "?" mark dude.

Anyway:

• Aiming AK without accuracy mod.

Eddy's AK?

Drake's.

Not going to buy or hunt for Eddy's. Ak default reload is slow, I either sacrifice for Accuracy, or go for Drake's which has reload speed. Gmal defualt reload speed feels slightly faster, so I usually use accuracy on that.

Do you feel me?

Message 11 of 29 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Well mostly every forumer on here probably goes straight for the power weapons instead of fighting with skill. So don't go around power weapon hunting. I played with scoobycool once and the FIRST thing he went for was the hammer. 

Dont be d!ck. Use skill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 12 of 29 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2202 posts

Sep 25, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Well mostly every forumer on here probably goes straight for the power weapons instead of fighting with skill. So don't go around power weapon hunting. I played with scoobycool once and the FIRST thing he went for was the hammer. 

Dont be d!ck. Use skill.

Ironic, i remember playing you on facility and you went straight for the hammer.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 29 (216 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6810 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I'm getting better at blindfiring the KAL, the one weapon that takes true skill to use.

Feet
Message 14 of 29 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Sep 25, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
What are you getting better at

I'm still trying to end the Idol animation by pressing R1, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Message 15 of 29 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 25, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Dont be d!ck. Use skill.

Come on, as if you've never used a power weapon in your entire Uncharted career?
They're in the game for a reason, and just because someone uses them, doesn't mean they're a **bleep** player.

Anyways, I've been getting better at sniping (both the T-bolt and Dragon).

Message 16 of 29 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Sep 25, 2012

getting way better at coop

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 29 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Sep 25, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Dont be d!ck. Use skill.

i dont Smiley Sad you should know that we played together lots of times!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Sep 25, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Dont be d!ck. Use skill.

Controlling Power Weapons takes skill. Power Weapons are also important to gameplay. Maybe you should get some skill Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 29 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Controlling power weapons is key to winning in TDM. Whether you like the pw or not, you still gotta take it if you're in the best position to. There's always someone on the other team who wants it and knows how to use it. Even if you're just guarding it for your teammate or just going to waste the shells to eliminate it's danger. You pretty much gotta go for them.
Message 20 of 29 (113 Views)
0 Likes